Chasing Fears

It's already 12 MN. Its been a long day for the two of them, Dara ninja her way to HongKong and have to hide from everyone because of their surprise performance, and Jiyong, being GD all day.

They lay in bed together. Dara was enveloped in Jiyong's arms. Her legs on top of his. Her face buried on his chest. His hands on her small waist, and the other arm is her pillow.

Her arms intertwined on Jiyong's neck. They lay like this for minutes.. until Jiyong break the silence with a kiss on her lips. A passionate kiss that heals their tired body from work, a passionate kiss they can only have once in a while.

"Baby?" He said, parting their lips.

"Hmm?" Dara murmed.

"I overheard you and Bom noona a while ago.."

"You know its all true, right? Ji, you are my.. everything!" Imitating Seungri.

Dara laughed sweetly while GD can't stop his flashy gummy smile.

Jiyong looked straight to his Dara's eyes... he caressed her cheeks and pecked her lips, his nose on dara's, so close, he can feel her breath.

"God I'm the luckiest guy on this planet because I own Sandara Park, yet everytime, I feel overly stupid myself for not telling it to the world." Teary eyed, he kissed Dara's forehead.

"As long as we have each other, I won't mind waiting a hundred years more."

With tears forming in her eyes, and her voice breaking. Her grip on Jiyong tightened.

He gazed upon the ceiling, "Mianhe Dara-ah, mianhe..." As he feels Dara's smooth complexion.

"Shhh.. Don't. Both of us didn't chose this... We happened, and I couldn't be any happier with you" Dara placed her fingers on Jiyong chest.

Silence filled the air, only their beating hearts dare to make noise.

She then shifted, and he automatically moves too. Like magnets.

Their beautiful faces met again, her eyes closed.

"Jiyong-ah"

"Yes?" He sweetly spoke.

Dara met her lover's beautiful eyes.. "I wanna go to Disneyland".

Jiyong was a bit surprised with Dara's request. She's the kind not to demand anything, but he's felling beyond happy that his girlfriend is now able to set aside the thoughts of them being caught. She's starting to be brave now for the both of them, and he couldn't miss every single chance to be with her. He would move mountains to give her the world – that's how he loves Dara.

"Anything for you, my Princess." He answered without hesitation, and planted a soft kiss on Dara's lips.

"Leave it up to me. Okay? Baby, I'd drop everything just to see your precious smiles, just to hear you calming voice. Your the only one keeping me sane all these years."

And he cupped Dara's beautiful face.

"And I still can't believe that I can tame the mighty, G Dragon." She pouted and chuckled.

He raised a brow, interrupted with a sudden thought. "Oh, we'll wear couple shirt tomorrow when we leave. Okay?"

Not asking for permission, but an approval.

"But Ji, that'll be too obvious." She contest. Liking the idea, but scared at the same time.

"Aish~ alright, just wear my yellow black shirt over it. I think it'll be cute... I wore it last MAMA 2013, so I think they'll get the clues"

Jiyong chuckled and let an evil BWAHAHAHA~

There was a moment of silence. He looked at her only to find out that his girl is already sleeping.

"You must be tired in so many ways.." Jiyong touches her girlfriend's almost perfect face.

"I'll let them know that you own my heart in all those years, I'll let them know I love Sandara Park,"

"No matter what it takes... even if I have to give up fame or reputation, I would not think twice."

"I love you so much, that I don't care if my heart is going to explode."

"I am now ready, we'll let everyone know about us, very very soon"

"I'd chase after your fears, I'll make them disappear.. you won't be sad anymore my Dara, You are my life now."

_END

--

Thank you for dear readers!
Comments are deeply appreciated!

I hope you enjoyed this one shot :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE ♥

- Ro