Justin's girlfriend

I looked at his brown eyes. He looked at mine. "It's only first day, I know, but I really like you." He said and touched my cheek. I blushed and giggled. He closed his eyes. I did too. We came even closer to eachother. I remembered I shouldn't kiss him. I quickly moved my head away. He opened his eyes and look at me. "Justin, I think it's too fast. I mean, you broke up with Selena... I don't want to be heartbroken." "But I really like you. And I would never ever hurt you. I know, it is weird and quick, but I don't know what's happening. Every second, when I look at you, I fall in love more and more. That never happened to me before. Well, I fell in love with Selena, but this, this is different."

Teers came from my eyes. I've never felt like this before. "Why are you crying? You don't want me?" He put his hands on my shoudlers. "No, no! It's just... You're my crush since One Time. I always wanted feel your arms around me, take a picture with me and spend a day with me. And now, I can't believe you fell in love with me. I'm so happy. I've never felt like this. Not even with my boyfriend." He hugged me. "If you want to wait, I can wait for you all my life." I smiled and looked at him. "I don't need so much time. A few more days." He smiled and we came out.

We were holding hands while walking on the beach. I saw my mum, calling me for lunch. I turned around to Justin. "Have to go." We smiled and I gave him kiss on the cheek.

After lunch, I went on my Laptop. I checked Justin's twitter. And no, he didn't tweeted anything. I checked his instagram too. He posted picture and wrote: Love Is In The Air. I smiled. Justin fell in love with me! I couldn't be more happy than was.

"(Y/N), Justin's asking you, if you want to go to the water slides with him." I saw Jazmyn looking in my room. "Sure, tell him, I'm coming." Justin peeked of the doors. "Ok." He smiled. I took my bag and grabbed his hand.

"You're beautiful. Did I tell you that already?" He out his arms around me. "I guess babe." He laughed. "Yay! I'm already babe for you! And you're my sweety or sunshine." We smiled all the time. We looked like a couple.

When we came to water slides, I out my bag on the chairs and took my dress off. He bit his lips, looking at me. "What?" I laughed. "Nothing, sexy." I giggled.

We climbed to the top of the water slides and we went together on it. I was sitting infront of him. He hugged me very tight. I held his arms and we screamed all the time. When we jumped in the water, we both started to laugh. He held my shoudlers and kiss me. This time, I couldn't resist.

I put my arms on his hips and his hands was on my cheeks. "I know it's too fast, but I love you. I really do." I smiled. "I love you too."