Christmas eve 2007

'Teddy!' Shouted Mrs Tonks, 'We're going to be late again! Hurry up!'

Teddy quickly got up and jumped out of his pajamas. Oh dear, he was done for. How on Earth had he forgotten about today? It was Christmas eve. And like every Christmas they'd be going to The Burrow to celebrate.

Grandma would surely shout at him for a long while. He hadn't even had breakfast. He hadn't even put his socks on yet! And not to talk about the fact that his suitcase was half made.

He was definitely screwed.

***

'Oh, hello Mrs Tonks, Teddy dear,' Mrs Weasley said with the sweetest of smiles. Teddy liked Mrs Weasley a lot, she always seemed to be happy, unlike his grandma.

'I am tremendously sorry, Molly, but my lazy grandson slowed us down to the point we bearly made it.'

'No problem, dear, we all know how lazy and sweet little Teddy is,' and she laughed and invited them inside. He truly liked Mrs Weasly, sometimes he wished she was his grandma.

***

'God, Teddy, don't you know how to hold a cracker or what?' seven year old Victoire Weasly asked.'

'Oh shut up, you only just learned you punk,' Teddy teased.

'Yeah but I'm younger than you, you should already know.'

'Hey, shut your bloody mouth you punk,' he laughed, embarrassed.

'Hey watch your language young boy!' Mrs Tonks yelled from the other side of the table.