1

I don't really remember how it all started. All I recall is that I slowly fell in love with your rosy cheeks and your blue eyes.

We have always been friends. I remember all those Christmas nights we spent trying to catch Santa. That day we decided to build a treehouse, and also when you broke your wrist falling fom it. I remember how we used to mock your younger cousins, how we played in the pool. I remember how sad you looked when I left to Hogwarts, and how happy you were to join me two years later.

I remember how jealous you were because you weren't allowed to attend the Christmas dance, and I was. I remember when you turned thirteen and had your first boyfriend. I remember wanting to hex him for dumping you. I remember the night I kissed you. I remember how all turned to magic from there.

Remember when we were at the Quidditch world cup, and we made out while no one was looking? Or so we thought. Turns out everybody saw us, and Rita Skeeter put us on the papers. I remember how angry your father was. I remember how we danced last year in the Christmas dance. You were beautiful in that dress, I wish we could go back to those days.

Today I say goodbye from platform nine and three-quarters, as you leave, and I stay, and we are divided. Now I know why you cried when I went to Hogwarts. Now I want to cry too. I will miss you. And I hope you can forget me when you're there. So when you come back, we may start again, our new life. I will be waiting for you. I love you, Victoire Weasley.