Alola To Everything

"Yes! We've finally made it to Alola!" Cheered a girl with faded blue hair.

The girl had just gotten off of a plane that had transported her to the Alola Region. She was extremely excited to be in the relaxing region.

Coming up from behind, with a map, was the girl's friend named Armor. The male had taken some time on the ride to study up on the region's unique mapping. The Alola Region consisted of four islands and the one they were on was Melemele Island, in Hau'Oli City.

"Glad you like it here Locket. Now that we're on land what would you like to do first?"

Taking a look around, Locket grinned from ear to ear. Everywhere she looked there seemed to be so many options! Even the people around her didn't know where to go first.

"Hmmm... How about we head towards... the Pokémon Center?" Locket suggested.

"That sounds great. While we're there we can check into a room, get settled for a little, and then continue on with our day." Armor smiled.

The two nodded to each other as they began to head for the Pokémon Center. As they walked they took in the sites of the City.

A Malasada shop could be seen as the two looked around. It gave off pleasing aromas as they passed. The smell had apparently reached Chespin's Pokéball for the grass type appeared almost instantly after passing the shop.

"Ches!" The tiny nut Pokémon jumped around in front of his trainer with much enthusiasm.

"Awww, are you hungry? We'll get you something to eat in just a little bit alright. First we're going to check into a room at the Pokémon Center." Locket smiled. She lifted her Pokémon up and hugged him while she walked.

Armor chuckled at thr pairs silliness. Hopefully it can stay like this for a longer time...

The male was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a gasp from the girl.

"Wow! Look at everyone rushing around. Do you think it's some sort of sales day?"

Armor took note of the passerbys running around the streets. They all had something in common - bags full of items and decorative clothing of winter prints.

"I completely forgot! Tomorrow's Christmas!" Armor blurted out louder than he meant.

One little girl smiled to him from his outburst before running off laughing. This caused the male to blush and look to the ground.

Chespin stuck his tounge out playfully. It was funny how the green eyed boy got so embaressed so easily.

"Christmas!... Oh..."

Locket's gray eyes grew at the thought of Christmas, but turned gloomy as she thought more about her family.

"Looks like I won't be with my family on Christmas this year... or any year from now on."

Armor noticed the sudden change in the girls attitude on the holiday. He still wasn't too clear on Locket's past or family, but something about them made Locket sad every time they were mentioned.

"Locket... Hey I know what'll cheer you up! How about we celebrate Christmas together? Just you, me, and Chespin! I'll even take you surfing tomorrow at the beach. Does that sound okay?"

The gray eyed girl smiled weakly. She knew Armor was trying to make her feel better.

"Yeah... Well in that case, would it be alright if you got the room at the Pokémon Center and I... go do something really quick? I'll meet you back at the Pokémon Center before 6:30!"

"Of course, take your time."

______________________________

Chespin smiled at his Malasada. After the friends parted his trainer had decided to stop to get something to eat. Unfortunately they couldn't eat inside the shop since stores were closing quickly. But that didn't bother either of the two.

Locket was on a mission to buy Armor something for Christmas! Obviously she would buy something for Chespin as well, but for the time being she wanted him out of his Pokéball to help.

"I've know him for a while now Chespin, but I don't know much that he likes. I know he likes the manga Glaze: Finding Myself, the beach, and that's it! I'm such a terrible friend to not know the rest of his intrests!"

Chespin shook his head from side to side. Seeing his trainer in distress was not fun. Especially if it was about people she cared about.

"Pin pin!" The tiny nut Pokémon pointed to his heart and then to a nearby clothing store.

Thanks to her Pokémon's gestures Locket smiled brightly. An idea came to her mind and she looked down at her attire.

She still wore her old clothing from the Kalos Region; dark blue jacket, plain white t-shirt, pink skirt, matching shoes and socks. Perhaps a change in wardrobe would help!

"Good thinking Chespin! Let's go get some new clothes!" The girl cheered.

Chespin sweet dropped to his side at his trainers obliviousness. Clothing was not what he had meant at all! He had meant to look deeper into her heart for Armor would like anuthing she got him. Literally anything she would get, Armor would love it.

______________________________

The time was 10 minutes after 6:30. The sun was already beginning to set when Armor had arrived in the Pokémon Center. He had took it upon himself to get there early to buy some Pokébeans and Roserade Tea for everyone. Now the male sat alone, waiting, on a red sofa.

I wonder what they're doing. Hopefully they didn't get lost.

Armor looked to the Pokébeans, wondering if they were similar in taste to Poképuff's.

"We're back!"

The male looked up to see Locket and Chespin. But there was something diffrent about the two. For starters Locket was now wearing a light lavender shirt, a caribbean blue skirt, and matching shoes and socks.  Chespin was wearing a small wooden cross necklace. Secondly, the female held two bags.

"You both look great! Looks like you're getting ahead on the tropical look." Armor complimented, a slight blush on his cheeks.

"I got you both something to eat and the room is ready whenever you want to go. It has two beds and a window view of the city."

"Really?! Thank you so very much Armor! Let's go eat in the room then!" Locket smiled. She waited until the male gathered everything of his before running towards the room area upstairs.

"So cool!"