A Special Christmas

The room was dark in the Pokémon Center. All lights were out, all noise was subsided except for the light breathing of two trainers who were sleeping.

On one bed lay Locket with her Chespin and her old stuffed animal named Horsey. The three were snuggled close together.

On the other bed lay Armor. Since all of his Pokémon were in the PC he didn't have anything to hold onto.

Gray eyes slowly opened with sleep still glazed on them.

It's Christmas! The girl thought. She was careful on getting out of her bed as to not wake up her Chespin.

Quickly Locket made her way to the two bags she had from the day before. Inside the bags were the carefully wrapped presents she had bought for her two friends. The wrapping paper she had put over the gifts were in patterns of the ice type Pokémon symbol.

I hope they like what I got them!

Looking at the time, Locket smiled. It was only 6:20 which meant she had at least an hour before Armor and Chespin would wake up.

Locket lifted the presents out the bags and placed them on her bed. If she left them there then they wouldn't get messed up so easily.

With a small smile Locket moved around the side of the bed to get closer to Chespin.

The spiny nut Pokémon was snoring lightly and unmoving. Good, he hadn't yet noticed the lack of an extra person in the bed. If he woke up now then that wouldn't be good for the young girl. She had a surprise for everyone and needed the extra hour to finish up.

Locket leaned forward, placing her right hand on Chespin's forehead. Her smile grew slightly at the sight of her partner unconsciously nuzzling into her palm. Carefully she moved her hand and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Sleep soundly for a little longer my friend." The former performer whispered.

Turning around, Locket smiled to Armor's sleeping figure. The way most of the blankets were on him made the girl giggle.

The blankets had formed into a dress looking style. Parts of the males arms, legs, and back weren't covered properly.

Being considerate, Locket moved to the other bed and fixed the blankets to where they covering her friend.

"You sleep silly." Locket mused to herself.

Out of pure innocence she raised her hand and let it run through the males spiky hair. She'd be lieing if she said she never wanted to touch it. His hair was just mesmerizing to her.

After a few moments Locket left the room to go change into her new travel clothes along with her new swimsuit underneath.

______________________________________

By the time everyone had woken up and gotten ready for the day it was already 7:45.

Locket and Chespin were sitting on the floor, against their bed with presents in their grasp. They were waiting for Armor, who was already sitting down across from them with presents of his own.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Locket smiled.

The three each handed out their presents and began to open them.

Chespin received a box of Poképuffs, and a soothe bell from Locket and a bag of Pokébeans from Armor.

Locket cheered in delight at her presents. She received a Thunder Stone from Chespin and a Espurr plushie from Armor.

Armor smiled at his presents. He received an Ice Stone from Chespin and a keychain with a Gracedia flower and Jirachi on it.

The three of them all exchanged a hug before getting up to put their things away.