Chapter Twenty-Four

TP's POV

    He was so motionless...

    It was hard to look at. Len lied on a bed in the Hospital Wing of Sega with bandages wrapped around his head arms and stomach. There were things hooked up all around to keep his system from failure and a pump over his mouth and nose to keep him breathing.

    Kaito was trembling as he stared at his lover. He held Len's hand and stared at his peaceful face.

   "Len... please don't leave... you have to wake up soon... please..." He quietly begged.

    Gakupo stood in the doorway, with a frown as he saw his close friend braking down in front of him. He glanced at the engineer, who had been taking care of Len, and spoke quietly.

    "Miss... how long will he be like this...?"

    "It's hard to say. It could be a few weeks, maybe a month. He wasn't hit too hard and there wasn't too much damage, so if we're lucky it'll only be a few days until he's functioning fine ."

    Kaito gripped Len's hand tighter after hearing them.

   "No... Len stay here, please...!"

   Tears stained the sheets. Kaito held back his yells, only letting more tears fall. Gakupo walked up to him and touched his shoulder.

   "The engineers gotta do work on him in two minutes... we have to go..." He said.

   "No, I don't want to leave him...!" Kaito cried. Gakupo kneeled down and hugged Kaito lightly.

   "I know, Kaito... but I promise you he'll be ok..."

   Kaito gritted his teeth and rubbed his eyes with his free hand. He stood and kissed Len's forehead and whispered softly.

   "I love you so much, baby..."

————

   Miku's POV

   I must be some kind of crazy...

    Am I really listening to what Rin said? Am I seriously going to invade my brother's privacy? I was in my room. I had his laptop in front of me on my bed. It was powering on as I thought about this.

    Rin was a liar... I can't just trust her... right...?

    She hates my sexuality, she tried to kill my brother because of hate... and here I am looking for "evidence" that Kaito is insane. When the laptop was on I looked in the files. Mostly photos and videos and other stuff. I looked in one that had sketches.

   I found a bunch of drawings with Len. The rest of the drawings were of sceneries of really pretty ocean scenes...

 The rest of the drawings were of sceneries of really pretty ocean scenes

   My brother was talented, I had to say that. I remember around my first development I would watch Kaito draw a lot. I always liked his drawings because of all the color and detail. I found it amazing how a normal person would just use blues and whites and browns to draw a beach, but Kaito used as many colors as possible in his work.

 I found it amazing how a normal person would just use blues and whites and browns to draw a beach, but Kaito used as many colors as possible in his work

    I smiled softly at the memories. Kaito was such a nice big brother. Why would Rin hate him so much? Why would she even try to hurt him...?

    I looked through more files but still found nothing. This was stupid. There was no way Kaito was a Yandere for Len. I was about to turn his laptop off the I saw it. A small file that was tucked away in his sketch file.

    It was marked 'XXX'

   I slowly clicked on it and felt my heart stop at what popped up.

   They were lines of code, all glitchy and red, almost completely impossible to read. But I was able to pick a few things out...

   C͙̹̹̥̑͑͆ͣ̈̉̔ͅä̷̦͓̦͚͍́ͧ̿̀̏l̴͙ͣm̴̝̰̘͐ ͙̘y̋̒͋͏̘͈̲̖͍͕͖o̶̻̪ͬ͑u͇͎͇͎̜͕̐̌͒r̶̟͋ͣ̈ͬͅ ̝̲͙̝̬͇n̩̙͉̠̪͋̊́ḙ̸̤̙͍̙̂͌͗͗r̥͕̣̹͙͋ͪ̽̉̈́͌̂͟v̼͓̗̻̋̊̊̏̃ȇ̜̖̙̥̤ͪ̄̾͊s̗̯̳̝̍ͭ̈́͋ͬͪ-̴͓̬̰̦̫̹͒̌̿̾̓D̜̟̯̬͑͠O͉̐ͩ̆ͧ͆͒ ͧͧͦ̿͏̯̺̟̜ͅŃ̘̙͚ͩ̉ͭ͋͋̋͜O̖̙̦̗ͯͥ͊̀͛̊̅T̜͉̦̹̾ͤ͌͆ͪ͂̀̚ ̶E̩̒̒̈́̿ͭN̙͔̗̝͆̈ͤͫ̂͛ǦA̩͚̩͈͈͔̦̋͑ͩ͒̈́G͓͙͈̪̬͉͇̈́ͯ̌E͙ͬ ͓͔̺̳̼͉̳̂̄ͨ̿I͔̟̭̱̱͒̒ͭ̾ͧͮ͠N̫͙͚̐̇ ͔͚̱̬̣̹ͣ̈ͅA̝̬̥͍̝G̰̫͊̅ͨ̇͑ͦͮG̟̎̈́̚̚R̛̩͈̲̺̮ͮ̀̒ͩ̚E̤͚͖͚̮̓̈S̟̫ͮͫ̓̓ͩS̖I̧̹ͬ̓́̐ͯͧV̰̩̺̓̅̚E͋̔̓̂̑̌͝ ͈̜͙̊̉͑̎ͅB̛̰͛ͦͪͭE͍̅̒ͦͪ͛͜H͍͔̬͂͆̈́ͩ̐ͬ́́A̦͙̜̭̭͚̒̓V̦̲ͨĪ͏͖̠͇̬̣O͉̦͍͒̿ͅṚ̰̱͚ͣ͑̇ͤ̎͂̏͜ ͩ͋̍̆͂

   B̠ͤ̂̅̈́̿̏͗͝E̻̥̫ͨͣ͗H͇A̟̠ͧͥͥ̇̽V̪̠̖̬͖ͧ̐̒̇͌̾ͧE̢̩͋ͫͣ͊̚ ̋̐̿ͪ̾͠B̝̻̪̣̽͋̍ͅE̡̤̣̙͙̞͉̺H͖̗̹̹̖̳̰A͔̟̯̜̓͒͊ͬ̍ͥ̈ͅV̵̳̗̻̪̪͕̙Ë̜́ͨͨ̊͊ͤ̾ ̥̯̮̳̲͆͗̔ͅB̤̞̳̮͕͉̺ͬͯ̎͂ͫ̎E̴̾̽H̐͛̌͆̅A̞̻̠̤̹͐͋ͅV̢E̖͖͠

   S̝̖̜̳̙̯̓̿ͨͦ̓̆a̟ṉ̯̰̂̑̈́̑̋͑ͦ͟î͚̃̔ͧ̓͘t̴̽ͫ͒̉̒̄y̼͎̔ͣ̿̒-ͫͫU̝̞̙͓̽̏̂̈́̍͛̍N̛̙̩͔̬̥̮̒̓ͦ̄̋̄̔I̻̩̹̜̫̖̜̐̉̇̎N͔̙ͧͣ̄̓͂̾S̼͚͔̪͙̤̼̐ͪͣ̓ͭT̝ͧͮ̈ͥͅA̭̗̅͒͌͞L͈͍̱͓̦̝̼L̄̃̿̃͏͙̺̙E͖̝͔͜D̩͓͙͉̗̣̹͊

   S̖̹̪̩ͅa͙̱̠̮̮͌̋̔n̏̐ͫͤ̓̂͐҉͕̲͚ͅi͉̠̣̦͇͟t͍̯͙̹̪͉̎̓ͦ͜y̝̯̒̆͗͗ͭ̋̚-̤̐́̓͒R̮̹͈͙͎̞̮̒ͥͪ̋̈E͎̱̫̘̞Ī̢̖͋̑N̗͍͖̜̗S̰T͎̖̲͈̻̤̊Ã̞̘L̦̳̟̭̹̽̂̈́͒̚͠L͚͓̯͈̼͕ͧ̽ͪ̚E̲̓̓͊ͫ͋͆Dͫ̀̊ͮ̆ͫ҉
͕̯̝̔͠ ̶̥̺̲̗͖ͣ ͎̮͇͚͆̄͌͜ ͖̣̗̞̓;͍͈̩̻̻̤̘ͧͧ̕O̥̥̫͕ͤͤ̍̔ͩ̽̅͠ọ̫͈̹̙̫̖̓p͇͍̗s̬̼̪ͦ̀ͫ͡,̵͕̹̅̈̔ͯ͊ͫ͌ ̛̰͔͔̳̱͕͆͌̌ͭͅm̠͕̟͍̖̗ͣͥ̉̋ͭ̌y̵̰ͯ̂ͩ̉̎̚ ̼̦͉̒̉͒̄ͥ̇̀b̺̻ͮͬ́ḁ̧̞͕̬̺͚̔̓ͭd͖̼̞̗̘̩̎͛̏̂̐̊͟~̣!̜̩̪̦_̠̗ͦ̉͋̀_̸̭͚̪̆̐ͨͦ

   I felt my heart stop after reading.

   "Kaito's being hacked... he's a Yandere!"

   Before I could make another action my door flew open.