It's all about him

Kyanna's pov :

Chapter 1

I slowly woke up with the sun drifting through the curtains and the smell of toast and bacon ; hoping i had a bad dream that I was moving to Mexico in about 3 weeks or so because my mum married 'the man of her dreams'...however it wasnt one ,i Was actually moving to Mexico and There was no way i could change that.

I got out of bed got dressed and rushed downstairs ...

''Good morning Hun ,here sit down and have breakfast ''convingsingly said mum.

''Its very nice of you but i aint hungry right now ''i said.

''Well at least take this just in ca...'ˋ

And by the time she could finish her sentence i was out the door and on the pavement making my way to school.

''Kyanna hold up !!'' Shouted Lexie

''Hay chica'' I responded .

Me and lexie are tight and we litterally do e.v.e.r.y single thing together.

''Ahh im gunna miss you soo much kye!!''

''Im gunna miss you too ,and hay you could always come and visit '' I said.

''Truss me I will '' smiled Lexie.

At school -

'Ding Ding Ding '

"Well it's time for lessons I'll catch you up later " shouted Lexie

" Bye " I coldly responded

As I made my way to class in the corridors I saw Damond , Damond is litterally soo fit hes just perfect ; hes average height he's got the perfect light Brown skin and dreamy blue eyes with a diamond earing on his right ear ... Yes I do have a crush on him but I never proper spoke to him but all my friends tell me to not fall to his feet too quickly because his apparently a 'bad boy' what is that even ment to mean like do you know him ? No you dont ... Have you ever heard the saying to judge a book by its cover ?well...

Damond's pov :

I saw kyanna in the corridors ...where do start?she's simply gorgeous her olive skin shines in the sun as well as her dreamy brown eyes and her dressing sense is soo original and that's what I love about her ...but who am I kidding she's moving too Mexico in 3 weeks ...arrr I wish I grew some balls and spoke to her earlier well I better get to class.

"Sorry I'm late " I apologized to the teacher and sat down next to kyanna , every single time I go near her I say something stupid or I just go all weird and dumb .

Kyanna's pov :

Omgg his acc sitting next to me ..urm should I sit like this or like this ....okay imma just act casj !

"Hey" surprisingly said Damond

"Err hii " I answered

"So watcha doing Saturday night?"

" Not much really "

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7 your house" he said .

"Okay" i calmly replied but i wass actually hyped !! OMG!! i cant believe what just happened ..

Saturday 6:56pm

' Ding dong'....

Damons pov :

As she slowly open the door i could see how stunning she looked she had a red sparkly dress that stuck to her body and showed her beautiful figure that i Nevers rend before .

"U look amazing"i complimented her .

"Thanks your not so bad Yourself "i replied .

"Cheers babe" Damond winked.

"Lets get going then"

Kyanna's pov :

My legs were litterally shaking i Was so nervous Was i good enough for him? Does he really like me?

I wish i Knew answers to these questions but i dont ...we went to the restaurent and had dinner,towards the end of the night he took me to a park for a stroll we sat on a bench and started Talking.

"Have you had fun tonight ?"he wondered.

"Yes i have actually thanks for Taking me out tonight " i said

"Well There is one thing i've been wanting to do though..."

He kissed me, and i kissed back . The wamth of his lips just gave me shivers all down my spine but i liked it after all it Was Damond ....Damond smiths we are talking about , it just feels like a dream to be honest..but i know its not .

Next day in school ;

I see Damond make his way towards me .