Ch. 2 The Dark King

Tala  pov 504

"Come on old man, don't do it ! It'll blow up !" Sobbed the starfish. "I saw how the Slave's Collar... Just exploded !" A talking reindeer wearing a pink hat added. Calm down, Ray knows what he's doing, She thought from her spot. 

Beep, beep the collar warned and right before it exploded Ray ripped it off and tossed the collar. From the looks of it none of the pirates saved the Octopus knew about Haki, they thought Ray used magic or a Devil Fruit.

"Sorry, boys. Your just pirates here for the show. Seeing how you withstood that... You're all quite strong," Ray said as he looked at them all. "That was close... I almost passed out," A pirate from that man's crew muttered.

"Well most of you are pirates. I know its you Tala," Ray added looking up at her.

Grinning she jumped up and ran toward the old human letting her hood fly off she sprung to hug him. "Nice to see you Gramps, you never came back to Kelsingra so I decided to visit you after I was done with my work in the outside world !"

Hugging her back Ray replied, " You shouldn't be here too. If anyone had a clue someone like you were here..."

Huffing she replied, " I know, that's why I disguised myself as a human girl. See ?" Withdrawing a arm she revealed pale human flesh. She was still tall and thin and her hair was still pure gold but that was fine. "You've become quite skilled over the years," Ray replied.

"I didn't think such a Big Name...In a place like this..." The dark skinned captain said. 

" 'Dark King' Silvers Rayleigh ! What's a living legend doing here ?" The red haired captain of another crew questioned. Is he wearing lipstick and nail polish ?

Ray then explained he was just a old man who coated boats called Ray.

"Your not going to die, are you Hachi ? I've always told you not to walk around on this island," Ray said as he checked on his Fishman friend. 'Nope, sorry," Hachi replied. As Ray thanked the Straw Hat Crew she fixed her hood right before a voice demanded they surrender and that they were surrounded.

Hearing this the three captain sauntered off to deal with the problem. "I was hoping of not being in such a position on a actual human populated island of the outside world," She grumbled as she checked again to see if her disguise still worked. "They probably think your a Devil Fruit user, Tala," Ray consoled her as he slung his hurt friend on his shoulder.

"If we get separated, Lets meet at Grove 3," Ray added. The green haired swordsman replied," Right." The one who fell on the noble yelled," You definitely don't understand !!!"