Chapter 12

S.Coups got off with a red face. His mom look at us with a very big grin and started doing a happy dance.

"Aw I knew it you two are perfect for each other."

I had a very red face and then Jin came in.

"You! Did you guys kiss?!"

My face felt even warmer and Jin grab him by the collar.

"You! You better take responsibility for her first kiss! Apologize!"

S.Coups bowed.

"I'm really sorry for taking your first kiss!"

I got fluster and stop Jin.

"It was an accident. You don't have to scare him."

He look at me then at him. He sigh and hug me.

"Hurt her again I will hurt you."

S.Coups nodded quickly. He went up to his room and Jin pull me closer to him.

"Oppa you're squeezing me."

"Sorry. Oh we have to go. Bye bye Vi."

"Bye oppas."

They wave bye and left. I went up to my room and started seeing flashes of memories through my head. It was someone's view and my parents were there.

"Is she dead?"

"No she isn't. You know you wouldn't have been in this mess of your son hadn't hang out with those little brats."

"Those brats are your kids. If you don't want them I'll keep them instead and I won't tell anyone about you I swear just let me go!"

My mom grab her chin and lifted her face.

"Yeah right like we will believe that."

"Only a dead man can't tell. Or a dead woman."

They took a butcher knife and stab her in the heart. I sat down panting and look S.Coups mom who look surprise.

"How? How were you able to see my past?"

I shook my head seeing it still playing. They lick the blood tearing the limbs and then holding a body without a head or arms or legs.

It then stop and saw S. Coups in front of me looking worried.

"Hey are you okay? You look freaked out there."

"I-I'm fine just tired. I-I'm gonna go to bed."

I ran up to my room shaking in fear. The image kept replaying but that was by far the worse thing I've ever seen my parents do.

I close the door and hid under the blanket. I peek my head out to breathe and saw S.Coups mom.

"You alright?"

I shook my head and then wonder something.

"S.Coups was friends with us?"

She nodded and sigh.

"You and your brother would always hang out with my son when you were little. You three would always be stuck together and never separate unless you went home. You all were cute. You would always be over at our house sleeping together. S.Coups won't remember but he had a tiny crush on you."

I look at her confuse making her giggle.

"You were asleep when it happen but when I was gonna go check up on you guys. I saw S.Coups leaning over you and peck you on the lips. It was so adorable when he got embarrassed seeing I saw the whole thing. Oh I wasn't suppose to tell you that."

I felt heat going up to my face and then my face became a frown.

"But why did it have to be S.Coups who got involve in this?"

She became sad and then got happy.

"I know! Go on a date with my son."

"Ok lady that isn't gonna help at all and I don't want Violet to date him."

I cover my mouth. I let my hand go and bow apologetically.

I heard the door open and turn around to see S.Coups.

"Hey you okay?"

I nodded and he came in closing the door. He sat on my bed next to me. He rub the back of his neck.

"The kiss. Um I'm sorry if it was your first since I know most girls are saving it for the guy they like."

I blush and sigh.

"It's fine. My first kiss was already stolen along time ago."

He nodded slowly and then the door open.

"Violet I found something."

Joshua grab my arm and pull me out. He put a book in front of me. I stared at it and started reading it.

"It's a resurrection book. Where..."

"I literally have no idea when I walk into my room it was on my bed."

My eyes widen and started running around the house.

Someone's watching us and helping us. Who is it? A human or a ghost?

I stop and look around to find no one and no ghost that looks willing to help. I shook my head and I went back in not knowing someone watching me. I went to Joshua's room to read the book.

"So what does it say since I can't read Latin?"

I shush him and then sigh.

"To resurrect my brother we need his skeleton or body."

"We do and know where his grave is."

I nodded and pointed to a page in the book.

"But there is one flaw is that we need the blood of his killer."