Chapter 4

Phil and Samantha have been dating for almost eight months now. I haven't been.. Using razors as much as I used to. But one night Phil came home with a big grin on his face. "Phil? What has happened?" I asked him. "She-she-she kissed me!!" ...  "O-oh I.. I uh I'm happy for you! Nice going!" S-she kissed him?! "I-I'd love to stay and chat but I have to use the bathroom." I said and quickly ran off to the bathroom. I searched for the razor but couldn't find it. I started to cry but I but down on my sleeve to stop myself. I-I couldn't believe what I had heard. He was so happy too. He's found the one he loves... And it's not me. I ran into my room and pulled out an out razor blade and ran it across my wrist a good ten times down each arm, and who knows how many times on my inner and outer thigh. All of a sudden I felt light headed. The room started to spin, I got dizzy and all I remember is the room fading to black and Phil's distant voice. "Da- DAN?! Oh my god oh my god... Hello?? Nine nine nine? I need an ambulance right away." Then I heard him crying, sobbing in fact then all I heard was silence.

( Phil's pov) :
I had just gotten home from another great date with Samantha. Damn, she had kissed me! But when I got home. Something seemed... Wrong. Dan told me he was happy for me but when I was about to go to bed I heard loud BANG from the bathroom. "Dan??" I called, no answer "Dan?! Are you alright?!" Still no response. I ran into the bathroom to see Dan laying in a puddle of blood, pale and passed out on the floors "Da-DAN?! Oh my god oh my god I need to call an ambulance! Hello? Nine nine nine?? I need an ambulance right away!" Paramedics came rushing in and rushing out with Dan and I followed them, telling them I didn't know what had happened and what blood type he had. Then I looked at him, underneath his sleeve there were scars, and a lot of scars. I started sobbing. Dan had... He couldn't... Did he? My best friend.. Had wanted to... D-die?