6. Competion

Chapter 6

Vanessa's P.O.V.

The last concert was a success. Justin said that here - Atlanta - had the biggest and loudest crowd. Did I mention he made me the One Less Lonely Girl? You guys know how shocked I was? I almost had a heart attack. The crowd was loving it although I cussed Justin out afterwards for choosing me out of all the damn girls.

Don't get me wrong, I was happy, but Justin could serenade me anytime and another girl should have gotten the chance for one night. You feel me?

Anyways, Justin and I returned from our hotel room. Yes, Justin and I share a hotel room, but it's more like an apartment if you ask me.

I'm just excited for my best friends to get here. They were supposed to be flying in for Justin's last show, but their flight got delayed. They should be here in a few minutes though and I'm ecstatic that I'll get to have girl time for the first since before my hospital visit.

Justin and I sit on the couch, bored out of our minds. I lowkey wanna go out, but Justin's laying down in my lap watching tv. You would think he'd want to celebrate, but no. He's being a loser on Friday night.

There's a knock on the door and a smile stretches across my face. Justin raises up and I speed walk to the door. Ignoring the peephole, I open the portal.

"Lani!" They say in unison.

"Aaliyah, Brooklyn!" They drop their bags and fling their arms around me.

"Babe I missed you so much!" Aaliyah says. "I missed you too!" Brooklyn adds. They hold me tighter before letting go. I stand back to get a better view of them.

Brooklyn and Aaliyah have been my friends since high school. I met Aaliyah first in our Freshman year then we met Brooklyn in our Sophomore year when she came to our school from New York. We all are pursing are dreams - somewhat - in LA.

Aaliyah is a model/stylist. She has tattoos everywhere - like me - and has platinum hair. She's known for her nose ring and dark colored lipstick. Aaliyah's insanely gorgeous, but you'd never know that she can sometimes be ghetto as hell. Always ready to fight or argue, but she's a total sweetheart and loyal to you, that's for sure.

Brooklyn is a singer. She has tattoos like Aaliyah and I, but her are in more secret places. She has curly black hair, but likes to wear it straight more than anything. She's extremely gorgeous also, yet the calm one out the group. When I say calm, don't think of it as she's quiet, because that's a damn lie. Brooklyn's just the most chilled one out of us three. She's the most honest and will have your back no matter what.

"LA is not the same without you I swear." Brooklyn speaks up.

"We have tons of shit to tell you." Aaliyah says as Brooklyn eyes widen before nodding.

"First off, that bitch Audrey be trying me. Best believe if Brooklyn didn't hold me back, she'd be buried at sea with Bin Laden-" Aaliyah starts.

She stops talking and scans behind my shoulder. Aaliyah tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and Brooklyn clears her throat. They glance at me suspiciously.

"Bitch, you told me Justin. But I didn't know you meant Justin Bieber!" Brooklyn whispers although she can't.

Justin chuckled, clearly hearing her. She half smiles, looking hella lost. Brooklyn sticks out her hand for Justin.

"Brooklyn, Lani's best friend." They shake.

"Aaliyah, Lani's other best friend." Aaliyah glares at Brooklyn while shaking Justin's hand.