Chapter 7

"
Kalas POV

" Passion in my eyes, I lived it everyday" Matt was singing and thinking of lyrics and everyone else was playing there instruments. I was on the couch next to Zacky and his guitar. As Brian started throwing around riffs and solo's I started to think, as crazy as I am I could really be with Zacky like as a actually boyfriend and not the kind that broke my fucking arms and ribs. He was kind,sweet, handsome, and has a amazing personality.

Zacky and I were riding home in his black charger both feeling happy. On the way home I stopped at the grocery store so I could make pasta for dinner because that was the only thing nice I could cook besides frozen stuff. We rode home in small talk but mainly silence. It felt good riding with him and not have to worry about anything else.

I was done with the pasta a hour later, setting it on the dining room table that I have. He looked at me with a smile "That looks amazing" he kissed my forehead and we started to eat. I really wasn't hungry but I ate a few bites and Zacky had a plate full. Once we were done eating i decided to take a shower. While Zacky was watching TV I hopped in. When I got out I laid on my bed feeling pooped. Zacky walked into the room smiling.

"Can I join you?!" He said laughing. I nodded and he jumped into the bed kissing me gently. I took my pain medicine for my arm and laid down next to Zacky we kissed and cuddled looking at all his tattoos and snake bites.

"You like my snake bites don't you" he said smiling. I nodded because I loved his snake bites they were so amazing and looked so great on him. He smiled and kissed me on my neck. I laughed then we cuddled and kissed, finally going to bed.

That night I had a terrible dream the most I have ever had in my life.
I was outside, on the porch of Matt's house. I was breathing and thinking about things. Then I heard a loud shouting coming from Matt's living room. When I came in it was Dylan he had a little Baby wrapped in his arms and he had a gun pointed to Matt and Zacky. I was so confused and didn't know what to do. Dylan looked at me with a furious expression. "Look at this little kid Matt and Val have isn't she just adorable" he took a pocket knife out of his pocket and stab the Baby.

I woke up instantly, in pure sweat all over me. Zacky was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him up. I tiptoed into the bathroom and locked the door. I started to cry tears rushing down my face. I felt so upset about Matt and Val, but they didn't have a baby which was confusing me. Even so my dream was very upsetting. I broke my razor and started to push the blade down my arm, hard and fast. Blood started coming out a lot more then I expected. I was losing a lot of blood, way to much I started to feel very dizzy. I screamed Zackys name then I past out knowing that I was going to be in some big trouble.