chapter 14

The weight of the ring on my finger took me a while to get used to. So did the feeling of Zacky actually wanting me. The feeling was amazing and i loved every second of it. The tour was coming close to an end and everyone was getting excited to go home. I loved to travel and hang out in fun places but the feeling of sleeping in my own fluffy bed sounded much better then the cardboard mattresses in the tour bus.

      I decided to go for a walk not far from the tour bus. It was getting to where it wasnt summer anymore but i didnt mind. Fall is and will always be my favorite season the leaves changing colors, and the crisp cool feeling of the air. It all felt nice in Michigan where the 3rd to last show was being played.

It was cool but not that cold. I watched a younger woman swing her daughter on the swings at the park not far from where i was walking at. It made feel happy i was going to have a baby. It all felt perfect. It may have some ups and downs in life but it all felt perfect. I watched as the cars passed by on the road.

One after another the all went into a striaght line. All but one......The drivers swerved very quickly and fast not giving me a chance to run. The vehicle hit me throwing me as far as anything possibly could.....

And my little piece of heaven was gone.

                  The End.........?