All I Have(Urban) : Chapter 1 Worried About The Wrong Things.

"I'm not afraid of death; I just dont want to be there when it happens"

-Woody Allen

Malaysia P.O.V

Lay Lay Wake up , was all I Heard My Daddy Screaming As He Constantly Threw Pillows At Me.

"What Im Up Damn, You Always Coming In My Room Doing This I Have My Alarm On My Phone , You Hate When I Wake You Up So Stop Waking Me Up And Let Me Get My Beauty Sleep"

Dad : *Starts Laughing* Watch Your Mouth .Beauty Sleep ? Well Lay Back Down Princess You Got A Lot More Sleeping To Do. I Was Wondering If You Wanted To Come With Me To.....You Know What Never Mind.

"Really Daddy ? You Started So Finish , Don't Say Never Mind."

*Malaysia Had Already Knew What Her Dad Was Going To Ask , But She Was Prepared To Say No.*

Dad: Well , Im Leaving To Go To Miami For A Week ,So I Can Visit Your Mom And Sister Grave Site , Look Sweetheart I Know Its Always Been Hard For You To Cope With Our Loss , But Sometimes You To Be Strong , I Understand If You Say You Don't Want To Come , Well Im Finna Go Handle Some Business. Ill Give You 3 Days To Make Up Your Mind.

"Alright Dad , See You Tonight Love You"

Dad: Love You To Laysia , But Honestly Think About It.

Smh Well Here He Go Again Making Me Make Decisions , But Besides That I Had To Hurry Up And Get Ready For School.

I Did My Hygiene , I Wand Curled My Long Black Brazilian Hair That Stoped Under My Ass, I Put On My Black Trukfit Sweatpants , My Asteriod Foams , And A Purple, Red ,Orange And Yellow Nike Shirt To Match My Shoes.

"See My Dreams Unfold Nightmares Come True , It Was Time To Marry The Game And I Said Yeah I Do , If You Want It You Gotta See It With A Clear Eye View"

I Was Riding In The Audi , Bumping Dreams And Nightmares By Meek Mill . Damn Im Late , Got Damn These Teachers Finna Be All In My Damn Ear , I Walked In The Class Like Aint Shit Happen.

"So Glad You Can Join Us Ms. Labranch, Where Have You Been?"

*malaysia Gave A I Don't Care Smile*

"Sorry, I Got Caught Up , Ms.Smith , It Won't Happen Again. She Smiled And Said Ok." She Always Bitching , Well Speaking Of Bitches Here Goes The Biggest One Naw I Take That Back She Ah Thot I Honestly Hated Naya."

Naya: " That's Not Fair Ms. Smith She Coming In Here Late And Shit And Its Cool."

"Naya Shut The Fuck Up, You Aways Got Some Slick Shit To Say, Don't Nobody Wanna Here That Bullshit,Calm The Fuck Down , You Act Like A Little Ass Girl, Dirty Ass Hoe"

Naya: Bitch Please Always Walking In This Class Like You The Shit, Bitch Goodbye.

"Girl Have Several Fucking Seats , You Nasty Bitch."

Naya:" Hahaha Nasty? No Bitch You Just Like Yo Nasty Dead Ass Mama , Your Mom Was The Neighborhood Hoe Fucking All The Drug Dealers Thats Why They Killed Her.

I Swear After That Bitch Said That I Lost All Control , I Didn't Even Say Anything I Punched Her Dead In Her Face , Dragged Her Out The Chair , Kicked Her In Her Face And Stomach , Until I Was Picked Up By Quan .

Quan: Malaysia Stop Damn She Pregnant, Don't Let This Shit Get Yo Ass In Trouble.

Well Just To Let Yall Know Quan Is Somebody I Use To Talk To Not Boyfriend Talking, But Friends We Fell Out Cause He Let These Bitches Get To Him. Quan Have A Nice Caramel Skin Color , Tattoos Everywhere, He Stood At 6'2 He Reminded Every Body Of August Alsina , He Looked Exactly Like Him , He Was Fine As Fuck , He Just Wasn't My Type .

"Quan Get Df Off Of Me , I Don't Give A Fuck , Stop Tryna Be Captain Save Ah Bitch , Get The Fuck Out Off My Face , I Have To Get In Ah Fight Just For Your Ass To Notice Me . Leave Me Df Alone".

Quan: Damn I Didn't Expect Shawty To Go In On Me , For Trying To Help Her Ass Out.

"Man Bye Malaysia , Sometimes You Need To Fucking Listen".

Malaysia: I Honestly Didn't Mean To Go Off On Quan Like That , But That's Just How I Felt . After The Altercation, They Sunt Me And Naya To The Office , I Got Suspended She Didn't , Because I Hit First , And She Pregnant , So She Might Be Pressing Charges On Me, But I Dont Care.

Next Thing I Remember Is Our Beautiful Bodies Grinding Im In The Club , Drunk In Loveeee , We Be All Night

I Heard My Phone Going Off So I Seen It Was A Message From Quan

*Convo*

Quan: You Good ?

Malaysia: Yep , I'm Sorry About Earlier At School , But I Think You Deserved It.

Quan: I Didn't But , Come Over To My House I Got Something To Tell You.

Malaysia: Give Me 30 Minutes.

*End Of Convo*

I Really Want To Know What He Have To Tell Me , I Hope Its Not A Sad Apology For Him Walking Away From Me. I Just Threw My Hair In A Bun , I Put On Some Sweats And A Shirt From Pink , And My Uggs And Left.

Quan P.O.V

So I Asked Malaysia To Come Over Here Cause I Really Needed To Tell  Her Something. I Always Had A Thing For Her , But I Ain't Never Want To Ruin Our Friendship , So Jumping And Relationship With Her Wasn't Gonna Feel Right . Every thing About Malaysia Was Attractive . Malaysia Was 5'2 , Nice Body, Thick And All The Right Places , She Had The Perfect Size Breast And Ass , Her Eyes Where A Normal Brown , But It Was The Almond Shape Of Her Eyes That Always Caught My Attention.

I Was Just Getting Out The Shower When I Heard Malaysia Knock At The Door.

"Damn Girl Why You Knocking On My House Door Like That ?"

" What Do You Want ? "

"Well Do You Remember When I Told You Naya Was Pregnant Right ?"

" Yes I Remember. Why ?"

*Malaysia Was Hoping And Praying That Quan News Wasn't That He Was Father, But Little Did She Know  At That Moment That Shouldn't  Have Been Her Concern , Because What was Getting Prepared To Tell Her Will Mean Even Bigger Problems*

" So You Know That Her Baby Daddy Is Dre , And Word Around Town Is That They Looking For You "

" What Do You Mean , They Looking ? "

" Well Its A Chance She Might Lose Her Baby , And He Want You Dead "

Does Words Replayed Over And Over Again In My Head , Dead ? I Can't Believe This Now I Have To Be Worried , And I Have To Be Prepared To Die At Any Moment , I Swear Life For Me Doesn't Get Better.