All I Have(Urban):Chapter 3 You'll Remember My Name

"It Was A Mistake You Said,But Yet I I Felt Like The Mistake Was Mine For Trusting You"

-David Letherman

"Who Is That" Dre Asked, Looking Directly At Malaysia

Quan Knew Dre Saw Malaysia, But He Didn't Want To Keep Telling Her To Stop Like She Was A Little Ass Kid,  Malaysia Was Way To Old Not To Know How To Listen,  Mainly He Didn't Want To Keep Telling Her , Because Dre Was Smart , And Would Have Got Suspicious About It,  And Would Have Most Likely Caught On.If It Was One Thing Quan Hated It Was A Girl Who Didn't Listen Or Didn't Pay Attention , That Was Something That Really Made Quan Mad, If Quan Never Put His Hands On A Female,  That Was Something That Would Make Him Think Twice About It.

"That Ain't Nobody" Quan Said

"Whatever,  Look Man Something Ain't Right, I Been Looking For Malaysia All Damn Week And Can't Find Her"

"Dre ,That Shit Is Dead Bruh Drop It"

"Nah It Ain't,  I Lost My Child Cause Of Her,  So Now She Go Feel All The Pain I Did"

"Aight,  Man Whatever, I Swear You So Stubborn, Act Just Like Yo Daddy"

"We Got The Same Daddy Dick Head"

''So That's All You Wanted"

"Nah , Stop Tryna Rush Me Out Of Here"

"Nigga Ain't Nobody Tryna Rush You Out Of No Where"

"So You Go Introduce Me To Yo Girl Or Nah? "

"That's Not Be Girl B "

Malaysia P.O.V

I Was In My Room,  Listening By The Door, Trying To Hear What They Was Talking About, What They Were Saying Really Wasn't Interesting So I Put My HeadPhones In My Ear, Until I Got A Call From My Cousin Tati Telling Me She Would Be In Town, I Swear That Was The Best News I Had Got All This Week, I Was Getting Ready To Hang Up The Call , And Stick My HeadPhones In Till I Heard Quan Say "Dre, That Shit Is Dead Bruh Drop It"

I Stood Up And Quickly Ran Back To The Door,  Trying To Hear The Rest Of What Was Being Said,  Trying To See If This Is Who I Thought it Was, But I Know Quan Wouldn't Invite Someone Who Wants To Kill Me into My House,  Would He? . My Thoughts We're Wrong As I Heard Dre Say" Nah It Ain't,  I Lost My Child Cause Of Her,  So Now She Go Feel All The Pain I Did" , They Said Some More Things, Then I Heard Dre Say "So You Go Introduce Me To Yo Girl Or Nah? " Quan Didn't Want To,  But Fuck Quan Cause He Already Done Invited The Fuck Nigga In My House, So Now Ima Give Him Exactly What He Want. I Walked out The Room Into The Living room.

"So Quan You Not Go Introduce Me To Your Friend , I Mean Brother" ?

Quan Looked At Malaysia Infuriated, But Malaysia Just Smiled And Continued To Talk.

Dre P.O.V

"So Quan You Not Go Introduce Me To Your Friend, I Mean Brother"?

"I Guess He Ain't,  You Can Introduce Your Self Then. " Dre Said

Once Dre Said That,  Quan Immediately Looked At Malaysia, And Mouthed For Her To Go In The Room, But Malaysia Being As Stubborn As She Was She Mouthed Right Back At Him "Nope" With Her Arms Crossed And A Smirk Across Her Face, Dre Didn't See Any Of It Cause He Was To Busy Texting Naya Dirty Ass.

*Text Convo*

Naya: Where Are You . ?

Dre:  Girl Wtf Do You Want Damn?

Naya: Nothing Bye,  Somebody Told Me They Seen you Over Their By Where Malaysia Live.

*End Of Convo*