1

Today was the day!

Today.. Scott, Kirstie, Avi, Kevin and I, would be taking the physical test.

The physical test was a test that every single teen from Crysta had to take, males at the age of 15, 16, 17 and females at the age of 14, 15.  This test was made to know what talents we had and where would the council place us.

It was made with the intentions of us letting our talents out, and from there the council would take the necessary measures to see if they would give us actual powers.. strength, speed, immortality and the rarest one.. to control the weather.

There were more like reading minds, being able to become invisible, fly and other dumb shit, some of us were lucky... some of us were born with the powers.

Like Kirstie, she was incredible with nature, she could make any plant beautiful and even come back from the dead as we would say. So from a young age we all knew she could control nature life.

Kevin had always been good with electricity, he was the fastest at it too! He could make a anything work by just adjusting some wires. He could predict the weather and we knew that him and Kirstie shared a power, of course.. Kirstie had it better than him, but Kevin had speed.

Avi and Scott, had always been strong, they could pick up cars.. and as hey started to become teens. they would compete against each other with that.. Lets see who picks up more cars in our hands! So they had strength.

As I'm sitting in this room redirecting all of this.. I'm thinking, if we know what their powers are.. why do we need to take a test?

It's a law from the council, of course.

Now, you may be asking "Well Mitch.. if Kirstie has Nature, Kevin has Nature and Speed, Scott and Avi, have Strength.. What power do you have?"

This test will be the one to tell me.