2

Kirstie came out of the room smiling, she sat down next to me and pulled me to a hug "How was it?"

"Great! I had to do a lot before getting to the Nature test, but I nailed it" she smirked at me.

"Cool" I said looking down, I placed my head in my hands and bounced my right leg.

"Scott Hoying"

We heard the intercom, "Good Luck" we all said, Scott smiled at us and walked forward to the big dark mahogany doors.

"Avi Kaplan And Kevin Olusola"

Both of them stood up leaving me with Kirstie. "Are you nervous Mitchie?"

I looked at her and nodded "of course I am, weren't you?"

She thought for a moment and shook her head "Not really, I already knew i had Nature"

I crouched on the metal chair and mumbled "yeah, but I don't know what I have"

She sighed, patting my back "This test will tell you, you're just a late bloomer, everything is going to be fine"

I nodded while looking at the floor "I sure hope so"

~

"Mitchell Grassi"

I cringed and noticed Avi, Scott and Kevin walking out they were smiling and laughing "Good Luck Mitchie!"

I smiled and walked inside the doors to be met with a long hallway. "Um..." the doors closed behind me making me gulp.

"Take the door to the left"

I took in a deep breath and walked inside, two doctors.. a table and  three chairs.

"Hello Mitchell"

"Call me Mitch" I said as I took a seat.

They both nodded, scribbling something down, the female doctor looked up and smiled "So, let's start the test"

~

I walked out with wide eyes, I didn't know I could do so much! The results would be given later, via letter.

The others were asleep on the metal chairs except Scott. He looked up from his phone and smiled "How was it?" He whispered.

"Better than I expected?" I shrugged.

He nodded and woke Avi up "Let's go"

We walked out of the council building, they all made their way to the van but I stayed back.

Why where the doctors so nervous whenever I did something?

Almost as if they didn't expect it?

Whatever.. I would be getting the results later!