4

Everyone gasped making me grab the letter out of my dads hand, "you have to be kidding me, why? How? How could this happen!"

"It's and honor Mitch not a mistake" said My dad looking at me.

"But.. but.. then why haven't I experienced any of them?" I said looking at my parents "If I have all the powers!"

My mom shrugged "We need to call the council and ask about this, we've never heard a case like this"

"And I don't think there ever being one" said Avi's dad.

I looked at everyone and mostly at Scott who wouldn't meet my gaze. I rolled my eyes and stomped my way to my bedroom.

I slammed the door shut and grabbed my laptop, Crysta citizen with every power?

No results

I groaned pushing my laptop off my chest.

I heard slight knocking from my bedroom door, I sat down and brushed my clothes slightly "Come in"

It was Scott.

I raised an eyebrow crossing my arms "What do you need?"

He sighed loudly rolling his eyes, he walked to he bed and pinned me down "why are you upset babe?"

My eyes didn't meet his gaze while I tried to think "I'm not"

He leaned down to kiss me "Yes" kiss "You" kiss "are" 

I pushed him off giggling "Stop! No Im not!"

~

The other 4 families had stayed for dinner, I was sitting next to Scott and next to me where his sisters.

We all were making random conversations until my dad cleared his throat. "Mitch, your mother and I called the council, and we were informed that you will be sent to a boarding school"

My eyes went wide "What!"

"They are scared of what might happen because of your powers"

"And you're just gonna send me away because they say so? That's dick!" I said my eyes furrowed and raising my voice

"Mitchell Coby!" Said my mom with wide eyes.

All of the other parents were just looking at us with wide eyes.

"You said" I said pointing at my dad while standing up "that this was an honor, and you're sending me away, can't fucking believe you"