Chapter 6

It was the most longest hug I've ever had,but I cant let this go on.I let go and finally pushed him back.I saw his face though,he blushed but I turned around.

"U-Umm,you can go now,"I say.

"Hahaha,alright,but I'm not giving up yet,"he said.

He jumped out the window and I closed it.I even closed the curtains along with it then I was really red when I checked the mirror.It was just a hug why was I overreacting.I didn't even like him and I intend not to.I couldn't help but feel that feeling though.That very strange feeling.Everything that just happened tonight,I would forget.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The confusion yesterday shocked me but I tried not remember any of it.I wish school ended sooner cause I completely forgot that we sat next to each other for Science.It was just a hug,how can I possibly care about that.What he meant though I chose not to believe it.I hope.

"So it was just the mailman,"Fin said disappointed.

"Told you so cousin,"Dannie said.

"Why would the mail man cause so much ruckus like that,"Symphony said.

"I heard he delivered mail at night cause we have a neighbor who always requested for something but never came at morning,"Cassidy said.

Symphony clapped her hands in front of me as my thoughts went away.

"I see An,I totally saw you blushing when he saved you,"Cassidy said.

"No,I was just thinking about the exams,"I said.

They whispered ,as if I couldn't hear them.Why couldn't they just understand that I have no intention for a love life.

"So who wants to investigate on our nightly neighbor,"Sol said.

Lila passed by with Kevin behind her.She heard the plan and was suddenly very interested.

"I wanna go investigate,"she said.

"Your street is full of secrets,"Kevin replied.

Everyone was in on it and decided to plan it tomorrow since it would be on Friday.

"An,stop moping and have a little fun,"Fin said.

I sighed and nodded,but I guess my nickname rubbed off on them.

"Just don't freeze again,"Cassidy said.

Everyone laughed until the bell rang.Most classes felt like free time since I finished most of the lessons.Then lunch came and everyone planned it out on how we can investigate.They wanted me and Kevin to watch out for anybody and Cassidy as backup.Fin,Sol and Lila would be spying on the neighbor at night.They needed somebody to watch the neighbor in the morning but they couldn't skip school.Since Fin and Sol's brother wouldn't really care ,they took the morning shift .Cassidy volunteered to go with Lila on night investigation.

"Why can't it be on Saturday?"Kevin asked.

"Everyone would be busy,"Cassidy replied.

"By why do me and Fin have to skip school,"Sol asked.

"Cause I want to and there's nothing special going on in school,"Fin said.

Everyone planned things out as Cassidy talked to me about Edin.

"So,how was it in reading,did you say thank you?"Cassidy asks.

"No,I completely ignored him,"I say.

"Oh,don't lie to me,"Cassidy said.

"Well we had free time and Dannie decided to move to another seat,Symphony listened to music and I drew on my notebook,"I say.

"What about Edin?"She asks.

"Like I said I didn't talk to him,"I reply.

"You will,eventually,"she said giving me a sneaky smirk.

I sighed and enjoyed the rest if my lunch,until the bell rang.I walked to class with Symphony since Cassidy was already ahead.I gave out a long sigh as I sat down,then I put my head down.I could sense the seat being pulled from next to me.It was Edin, he did the same thing I did and said...

"Rejection hurts."

"Okay,"I replied.

Then he purposely moved in closer just to tease me.I punched his arm and said...

"How unpleasant."

--

"I noticed you say that a lot,"he says.

"Cause it is,"I reply annoyed.

"Well sorry,hug hater,"he replied.

I think my face was red again and I turned to the side annoyed. Cassidy was in front of me giggling and acting suspicious.She came in closer and whispered in my ear.

"You hugged him?How bad of a liar are you?"

"N-No!!He made the move!"I say.

I put down my head and suddenly feel someones chin on my head.Then I looked up and noticed Edin gone.I looked up more and I saw his face in front if mine.I freaked out and moved away.

"Your hairs soft,almost like a fluffy pillow,"He said.

"W-w-why d-did you do that?!"I said freaked out.

"Like I told you,I'm not giving up just yet,"he said.

Cassidy giggled while Fin and Symphony whispered to each other.

Everyone else in class payed no attention,then Mr.Thompson came in class eating a donut. He dropped it and pointed at me.

"P-PDA!"He yelled.

Then I noticed Edin hugging me again,I shoved his face trying to escape while everyone else enjoyed the show. Cassidy threw another shoe to Mr.Thompson cause he was writing it up.When will this ever end.I never thought Edin would cause so much trouble.Finally things calmed down a bit as I went on through the day purposely ignoring Edin. Im very confused on my feelings , I am really clueless.