Chapter one

This is my first ever story on Wattpad! If you like it please let me know. Thank you!!

*******************************

Chapter one-

"We dont want you here geek!" Tiffany yelled, I lifted my head up trying to keep the tears from falling.

"You heard her tramp! Go away dumbass!" her best friend Ashly yelled as she picked up a book and threw it at me.

oh hell naw'! Im the dumbass!? Together combined they have the IQ of a snail.

"Leave her alone." a voice commanded, I turned around and was shocked to see that there stood Hunter Jones, the school's bad boy.

Is this real? Why would he be the one to come to my rescue?

"What, but Hunter!?" Tiffany exclaimed, his lips formed a smirk and he shook his head like a dissapointed parent.

"If you don't leave know I will ruin you both," he said glaring at them. They gulped and quickly scurried away to there next class.

I dropped to my knees and begin to gather the books that fell out my arms. I felt a pull on my arm and looked up to see Hunter staring curiosly at me.

"T-thank... you... very... much" I said stuttering a bit. He shrugged and pulled me up.

"I just don't like them bullying a cute girl like you." he said winking.

Me cute? Everyone calls me fat and ugly, even my abusive father does.

I blushed to my full maximum and looked at the now insteresting floor. I didn't know bad boys could be actually nice.

He took me to the nurse to clean up the little scratches. As his fingers brushed against my cheeks my heart fluttered against my chest.

"I can clean myself up you know..." I said. He just laughed and continued fixing my face up.

"OUCH!" he rubbed acohol over my scratches.

"Shutup god dammit! There wasn't any peroxide left." he said, I searched the room and found a bottle of peroxide behind some bandges.

"Dumbass. They're right over there" I sighed at his inability to actually look for things.

He mumbled something under his breath about not giving a fuck, but I quickly dissmissed it. I pulled out my headphones and listened to Royals by Lorde.

Hunter laughed at my music choice. "Don't laugh. I like this song." I replied to his laugh. He just snorted and then got into a serious mode.

"You wanna come to my friend's party this Friday?" he asked, I gulped and shook my head. "Everyone thinks I'm fat and ugly." i said queitly.

"Please your practically a skeleton and your actually pretty. Just dress hot and you'll be fine" shock registered on my face as he finished those two short sentences.

"If you say so..." my voice faded with regret. He told me he'll get my address from Julia, then pick me up at 8.

Julia is my best friend, she's actually popular with the in-crowd. I'm pretty glad she wasn't here today, I hate when she see's me get bullied. Of course she tries to help, but there's always someone to hold her back.

Well anyways me and Hunter walked to our History class together. I constantly thought of the things in my closet, but the realized i would have to borrow something from Julia.

*******************************

I know it's pretty short, but they will soon get longer. Thanks for reading!