Chapeter six

Audrey's POV

"This is what makes us girls...." I sang loudly. I rubbed conditioner through my hair while stomping my feet to the beat.

"Hurry up princess, I gotta take a shower to!" Hunter yelled as he swung the bathroom door open.

" Get out!" I screeched, I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard me.

He groaned at my loud screech and quickly slammed the door shut.

"Serves you right!" I giggled into my palm.

I continued to lather my hair and after awhile rinsed it. I thought back to what had happend on Friday and suddered.

It had been three days since that devil showed up at my house, he caused so much emotional pain for me. I'm just glad he didn't go to our same school or eles I would probally go nuts.

I dried myself with a towel and got dressed for school. I slipped on my blue and orange Levi's and paired them with my orange cardigan and blue camisole.

I completed the look with my polo boots and my gold locket.

Inside the locket held a picture of my mom, dad, sister, and me. That was before my mom died and before my dad became an alcholic and abuser.

A small tear ran down my face, my dad is truly an idiot. This is my only memory of her, because he decided to throw away all the pictures.

I rubbed my finger across it and then tucked it into my shirt.

'It's way to precious to get dirty,' I thought.

"The shower is open!" I yelled loud enough for Hunter to hear.

He practically ran me over trying to get in the bathroom. He shoved me and I went flopping onto the bed like a fish out of water.

"Buttcheek," I said to him.

"You wish I was!" he replied back.

I laughed so hard at our immature argument, then I went outside into the driveway to startup my car.

I went back inside to get a poptart and my book bag, along with my random library books.

"Hunter I'll be waiting in the car!!" I yelled upstairs, I think I heard a reply but I wasn't positive.

I returned back to my car and chomped on my peanut butter poptart. I closed my eyes and savored the delicious taste. Between peanut butter and jelly, we all know who wears the pants in their relationship.

"How does it taste?" I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't notice that Hunter just got in the car.

He snatched it out of my hand and took a big bite out of it.

"Nevermind I already know," he said smirking.

I smirked back and he gave me a confused glance before I karate chopped him in his neck.

His face twisted in pain at the audden attack. I laughed at him for about five minutes before he finally spoke up.

"Owww!" was the only thing he yelled.

"Y-You should've seen the look on your face," I had shaky breaths from that five minute laugh.

Hunter showed me his phone and I looked at in confusion.

"Wha-? Oh hell naw'!" We were now officially late thanks to my laughing.

I had never been late in my entire life, oh the horror!

I quickly backed out of the driveway and in a good ten minutes we made it to school.

I sprinted to the main office, while Hunter maintained a leisurely pace. Of course he would be the one to not give a crap.

I was breathing very heavily by the time I got to the office. They sould really put the office close to the main entrance.

I managed to get a pass and scurried to my locker. I got my phone and slipped on my headphones.

"What should I listen to?" I wondered for a bit then turned on Drunk in Love by Beyonce.

I've been drinking, I've been drinking

I get filthy when that liquor get into me

I've been thinking, I've been thinking

Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby?

I want you, na-na

Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby?

I want you, na-na

I sang out loud for a bit before I heard a throat clear. I turned around and found Hunter standing there.

"I didn't know you could sing," I blushed slightly at his compliment.

"I don't really acknowlege it." I replied softly and started getting the rest of my stuff out of my locker.

"I'll see you at lunch," I said as I waved at him. We didnt have our first three periods together, but we had our last three.

We parted our seperate ways, I walked to Science since it was my first period and knocked.

Mr. Walker opened the door and I handed him the tardy slip. I walked over to my desk and put my things down.

I took out a piece of paper and began copying the notes on the board. I didn't pay anymind to the giggling girls in the classroom, well that was before I heard someone talk about some hot new guy in our class.

I didnt even notice we had a new student, I planned not to turn my head to take a look at the person. However my curiousity got the best of me.

You know how they say curiousity killed the cat? Well I think my curiousity killed me, there he sat in all his obnoxious glory was the one and only Chase.

He caughty eye and smirked, my anxiety picked up and next thing you know I'm seeing nothing but darkness.

*******************************

Do you think that was longer than usual? I hope it was, ot took my several days to do this bit.

Well make sur to folloe, recommend, vote, and comment!!!