Part 7

A/N
There's like 31 days in December right? So the day after tomorrow is January 1st 2017 right? So that means I basically just spent the last days of 2016
Reading
Watching YouTube
Texting people
And listening to music😐
Oh and writing this book

Dam ok, ENJOYYYYYY
____________________
Scorpio's POV

"HEY SCORP!" Someone screams and I jump, turning around. "What the hell Aqua?" I ask frustrated at him for ruining the perfect chance to steal Taurus's food. "Dam, sorry I just wanted to know if you got 5 bucks on you." I roll my eyes at him, annoyed and give him the money.

It's always when I have the perfect chance to do something someone steps in and ruins it.

I continue walking slowly behind Taurus, until Leo catches me, he just smiles already knowing what I'm going to do. Then, Taurus stops and so do I, she turns around and looks at me.

Dammit

"TAKE IT AND RUN HURRY!!" Leo screams and I do, I snatch the bag of jolly ranchers out of her hands and run as fast as I can, "OH HELL NO!," she screams running towards me, and jumps on my back grabbing it back.

"UGHHHHH," I scream in anger and stomp away, I SWEAR I CAN NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM HER!!!

I turn around "THIS ISNT OVER YET," I scream glaring at her, and she glares back "OH ITS ON," she screams back taking a jolly rancher and putting it in her mouth (no homo) "LIKE DONKEY KONG!" I say and she shakes her head no, "Why can't Donkey Dung?" She asks.

She has a point

"True, what about Donkey Dung Kong?" I ask. "Yeah I like that one better, don't you," she asks. "Yeah I do, BUT ITS STILL ON," I say, raising my voice at the last part. "Yeah but like DONKEY DUNG KONG!" She screams back smiling. "Yeah, whatever," I mumble, how can she be smiling at a time like this?

THIS IS WAR

Aquarius POV

Of course, as always, Scorpio failed to take food from Taurus. But I still hope that some day he will, and that I'm video taping the whole thing to show to their grand kids.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTEDD," Sagg screams running ahead of everyone else "Sagg don't run or you'll end up in the street about to get squished by a car." Taurus says rolling her eyes, trying to catch up to her.

"OH GUYS LOOK A CLOTHES STORE!" Gem screams excited "Oh I wanna go see," Libra and Pisces say at the same time.  "Then lets go." Virgo says, and we all head there.
__________________
A/N
When your too lazy to write but you have such a good idea for the book☹️

Anyways, I WANNA DO THAT THING WHERE THE PERSON SAYS QUESTIONS AND YOUR LIKE HMMM I WONDER WONDER PERSON I WONDER AT THE END OF THE BOOK!!!!! So imma do it

*coughs*

What will they get from the clothing store?

Will Scorpio finally get food from Taurus?

If so, what will Taurus do?

Will Sagg get squished by a car from running?

Will I go eat food after writing this part?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT PART

DONT BE A HOE AND EAT CANDY
-SparklyAssUnicorns👽

🐩