Chapter 1.

I groaned at the sound of my alarm and rolled out of bed.

It's the first day of school today, I'm now in Grade 11.

Summer has gone by so quickly. I almost felt like I slept on March and woke up in June. Everything just went too fast.

I went inside the bathroom and took a bath. Luckily I sat my alarm an hour early so I have a lot of time to run my errands.

I really don't want to be in rush on the first day of school.

I wonder which section would I be assigned at?

I just hope I'll still be classmates with some of my classmates last school year.

Once I'm done, I wrapped my body and hair with a towel and went back to my room.

The school still has not produced the uniform for Senior High School which means we can come to school in civilian clothes.

I took my time in choosing what to wear. I decide on  dark
jeans and black tank top.

I don't have much clothes with me since I just moved in to this small apartment yesterday. I'm lucky my parents allowed me to live on my own since I'm already in SHS so they gave me this apartment.

I really need to go shopping for things I need for this small apartment. Maybe I will later after class.

I took my denim jacket from the hamper and put it over.

I blow dry my hair and put it in a bun. I also applied some face powder and lip balm.

I decide on wearing the flats mum and I bought the other day. I then took all my stuffs and headed outside to walk down the stairs and walk to  a breakfast cafe down the street.

I took out my phone to listen to some music while walking. I looked at its clock, it's only 6:00 a.m. and my class is at 7:00 a.m.

I went inside the cafe to order pancakes and hot coffee.

"Good morning ma'am."

"Good morning. Nutella pancakes and hot expresso please."

"Okay. Nutella pancakes and expresso for a lovely lady coming up!"

I just smiled at him.

I looked for an empty table and texted my bestfriend, Zandra.

Hey, what time are you going to school?

I waited for her reply.

I just woke up. So, I don't know. Haha

I rolled my eyes at her respond. We're really opposite at some point.

Fine, I'm here at a cafe having breakfast. See you!

The waiter finally arrived with my food. Woah. Looks appetizing. I immediately indulged to my food. It's really good.

I cleared my plate and took my expresso with me.

I went outside and looked for a ride to school.

I just hope this school year would be good to me. I don't want to repeat what happened last year.