Chapter One~New Here

"Veve! Wake up! You have an hour and half till your very first day at Central high school." my mom shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay mom." I said in my most annoyed voice.

    I hate waking up for school. Especially since we moved to a new town. We had to move because my dad got transfered. Im an only child so im kinda spoiled. Both my parents have great jobs. My mom is a fashion designer and my dad is basically a millionaire. He is ranked very high up i the business world.

We live in a beautiful three story house. Which I love.  My parent and mines room is on the second floor plus we have 3 guess. bedrooms.  While the third floor is like a huge open area. There are games, there is a huge plasma screen TV, a L shaped leather black couch, and then the best part in my eyes. Thats the food bar of all junk foods for partys. The first floor has the kitchen, living room, dinning room, and then the family room or as my dad likes to call it the man cave. My room looks like heaven to me. My walls are a pale blue, my bed is a king size with the comfiest bed you will ever lay on, I have a wall with two doors on it all the space that isn't filled up by the two doors is filled with mirrors. One of the doors is to my bathroom. My bathroom omg it is enormous! It has a big shower in one corner of the bathroom in the other corner there is a bath tub as big as a hot tube, my toilet has like it's own closet in the front left corner and across from that is my sink with its huge counter around it and than i have a mirror that runs along the length of the counter. The other door goes to me walk in closet that is just the right size for my need for shopping. Back to my bedroom. I have a 55inch flat screen TV in the corner of my room with all my gamer needs with big bean bag chairs as sits. On the other side of my room I have my own balcony which faces the back of the house . We have a huge fenced in yard with a huge pool with a waterfall, a water slide, and a diving board. Also we have a hot tube which is apart of the deck. Our deck is made out of all stone. Behind our fenced in yard is a vast forest, which I take runs in. It might not be the safest thing to do but I feel safe out there.

    When I get out of bed i walk lazily to my light switches. I turned on the lights to fast and I blinded myself. I waited a few seconds to open my eyes. I began walked over to my closet. I picked out matching bra and underwear. Then I picked out a white knitted patterned dress that went just above mid thigh with a blue fletcher cove sweater from Hollister. As for shoes i picked out a pair of white toms. I layed my outfit out on my bed. I looked at my phone seeing I only have 50 minutes to finish getting ready. I walked into my bathroom and smiled once i got to my mirror. My hair is still in the brides I put it in last night before i went to bed so when i woke up this morning it would be wavey today. I take showers at night not in the morning. I know I know. I took the brides out so my hair could be wavey. Now onto my makeup. I put on eyeliner, mascara, and pale lip stick so it doesnt clash with my blue sweater. I walk back to my bedroom and l start getting dressed. Once I was finished I looked in my mirror a noticed something was messing from my outfit. Oh I know. My light brown messenger bag. I throw all my girly needs into it and walked out of my room.

   I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see only my dad sitting at the table drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Goodmorning daddy!" I said happily. My dad is like my best friend. Also you can say im daddys little princess.

"Morning Princess." my dad said with a big smile on his face.

I begin to grab a banana as i look at my iphone 5c to check the time. I have 20 minutes until school starts. Since we live 10 minutes away from my new high school i start leaving for the door.

"Goodbye daddy I love you." I tell him on the way out.

"Bye Princess I might be home late tonight and I dont know when your mom is getting home cause she left before I woke up."

    When I walk out the door I see my beautiful baby. Thats a white jeep. My white jeep is decked out. Ontop of my roof in the front is a row of pink head lights, its lifted 7inchs, and also on the inside has all up to date gadgets.

    10 minutes or so later I arrive at my new school. When I get out of my jeep I see everyone is staring at me.

***Authors note***

so this is my first chapter.

What do you think?

Leave comments.

Alsoooo sorry for the chapter being short.