Chapter 15

Maddie's POV:
I love this Dance. It's called You-Go-Go Girl. It's Tap. I don't often do Tap so it's a nice change for me. Brandon is doing well as well but Joanne just isn't picking up the choreography!!

Abby's POV:
Today, the competition director phoned me and told me that the competition has been changed from Saturday to Wednesday because there are not many competitors. So, as it is Tuesday today that means that it is competition tomorrow! I don't know if my seniors are ready, my juniors are though!

I called all the dancers into Studio A. Once they were all in there I walked in and said "Dancers, the competition director phoned me this morning and explained that they have changed the date of the competition due to a lack of competitors. So, now the competition that was supposed to be on Saturday is now tomorrow. So, everyone work hard today!"

Maddie's POV:
I'm really worried now. We have never been able to learn a dance in 2 days and then compete it! We have always had 3 or 4 days to practice it! Now the pressure is really on! I need to beat the seniors so that I can stay on the competition team!

Kendall's POV:
Maddie has a bad look on her face! She is working so hard and I'm worried because I've been watching John and he is doing really good at this solo! He might beat me then I'll no longer be on this team!

Abby's POV:
I've been watching everyone doing their solos and I've noticed that the Juniors are not doing as well today as they did yesterday. There is a chance that the seniors could win!
I wanted my Juniors to win but now I want the seniors to win instead. I don't care about my Juniors anymore!

5 hours later

I'm finally letting the dancers leave. They have been here for about 6 hours.
Before they left, I called them all into Studio A to have a chat, "Dancers, competition is tomorrow. As always I want you all on your best behaviour at the competition. Okay? Juniors, you are against the seniors they are older than you and more experienced. Seniors, the Juniors are good. Are you better? You are all dismissed. Be here tomorrow at 6am. See you tomorrow."

Then me, Gianna and the Juniors went home.