Chapter 1

Carol's Point of View

      Finally after waiting for seven hours ,I was able to freely walk out of school like a free butterfly . I met two pair of blue eyes and recognized him as my boyfriend, Drew. He was so charming and sweet , but as sensible as a flower. He rushed to hug me and pecked my cheek. Yes, he was a school nerd with mostly all advanced courses ,but he never tried playing the role of a nerd. I on the hand had a few of the advanced courses with my best friend Cassidy. Cassidy was a short girl with beautiful eyes and medium sized hair . I walked to Drew's car as he politely opened the passenger door for me. I shyly smiled and gazed at his eyes full of lust and beauty. He asked me how my day was and I would always reply with an okay. "So me and Cassie are going to go to Meadows the new park. You want to go?" "Oh is it the new one that they barely built right across from my house?" "Yea." We arrived safely and he parked his car in the empty lot. " Thank you and are you coming to the park with us?" "Yea I will go as your body guard".I chuckled knowing that he was a short guy. I gave him a hug and told him the time that I would be at his house. I went inside and stalked celebrities online and soon everything went black.

*Two hours later*

I was awoken by my annoying cellphone that didn't stop ringing. I looked at the caller and freaked out ,oh my goodness I slept over the time I was suppose to meet Cassie and Drew at the park. "Um hi Cassie." "Hey Car im waiting here outside your house and I kept ringing your doorbell and nobody answered are you at home?"