This time it's for real.

"Hey Brad, what are you doing?" Shenpai asked.

  "Playing Overwatch, as usual." I answered. "I'm playing competitive. Wanna join?"

  "Yeah, I would love to!" She said, excited to play.

  She joins the game, and I invite her to the party. We start opening some loot boxes while we search for a match. She gets a lot of good skins from loot boxes, and the only thing I get is a legendary, on my last one. "I bet it's the Mei one, please, come on!" I thought. But it revealed itself to be a Bastion skin, of course, it's a duplicate. Fucking hell. We find a match at Hanamura, we start the game on the attack team. She instantly picks Hanzo and I pick Bastion. Of course, some douchebag starts flaming us. 

  "Hey, what do you think you are doing? This is competitive, you idiot. You can't just pick Hanzo on attack, neither Bastion!"

  "Shut up, please." I said, tired of assholes flaming me all day for picking my main hero. "I just wanna play a fun game, I don't care about my rank. Stylosa once told me rank does not matter."

  I hope Shen didn't hear that. She wouldn't like hearing me say that stuff. She comes back from the bathroom when the match is about to start. We do a good attack, we manage to get the first point in about 1 and a half minute, and get the second point a bit later, we end the round with 4:36 minutes remaining.

  On the second round, I defend as McCree and Shenpai as Hanzo.

  "Sorry, Shen." I said, when I died to a Genji on objective A, giving Genji the dash reset to kill our whole team, making them get the first point with little time remaining. 

  "No problem, Brad. It wasn't your fault." She says, kindly. Then we realise we had been talking on the team voice chat, and that asshole started talking.

  "Of course it's his fault! Stop trying to protect your boyfriend."

  "Hey kiddo, could you shut the fuck up? I'm not his boyfriend, and if I were his boyfriend, what would be the problem? Geez." Shen said. Well, that shocked me. She just said there would be no problem in being my girlfriend, and at the same time she told him to shut the fuck up. That was awesome.

  She gets 4 kills with her ultimate, and I finish the other two with Deadeye. We win the game and leave the lobby, after seeing her play of the game as Hanzo.

  "Hey Vero, I'm gonna tell you something but you can't tell anyone. Okay?"

  "Sure, what is it?"

  "Bazza and Neptune are dating."

  "WHAT? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? SOBAZZATUNEISNOWATHINGOMGICANTBELIEVEIT."

A/N: I was gonna make that 2.5k words chapter, but this one only has 500 words, Because I'm currently on hospital, can't tell what happened. See ya in some days.