6 hours. /// Rushed

"Calm down Shen, it's just Bazzatune."
  "How do you know they are dating?"
  "Bazza told me."
  "Oh. I also gotta tell you something."
  "What is it?"
  "I'm going to Australia."
  "WHAT? WHEN ARE YOU COMING?"
  "In 6 hours."
  "WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU STAY*voice crack*ING?"
  "If you want to, I can stay at your house, Bradie-chan"
  "STOP DOING THAT HENTAI VOICE, I MEAN YOU CAN STAY AT MY HOUSE."
  "You are fucking adorable, Brad."
  "STAHP IT!"
  "So, I gotta pack my stuff. See ya."
  "SEE YA."
  After we quit the voice chat, I start thinking about what I should do.
  "I'm gonna take a bath" I said to myself. I leave the shower, and now I'm clean. I still have 5 hours and 30 minutes until she arrives.
  I'm going shopping, I need to buy her a gift. I open my closet, looking for something to wear. I put on some black jeans and a red buttoned t-shirt. There's this really cool store, where you can buy some games and game related stuff. I walk for almost an hour to get to the store. When I get there, I start looking around for what could be a good gift for Vero.
  I see a shirt with an awesome Hanzo drawing, and at the back of it you can see the artist wrote "SCATTER!" I instantly grab it and buy it.
  When I get back to home, I realize that her plane will arrive in 30 minutes. I grab my McCree hat and start running to the airport.
  When I get there, she's waiting for me at the door.
  "Where were you, Brad?"
  "Buying you a gift, M'lady. Take it, it's all yours." I said, giving her a box.
  "Aww Brad, you didn't have to do that!" She said, while hugging me.
  "C'mon, open it."
  She opened the box, and when she saw the Hanzo shirt she completely freaked out.
  "OH. MY. GOD." She said. "Brad, thank you so much! I'm gonna wear this when we get to your house."
  "Knew you would like it."
  We start walking towards my house, and she suddenly starts holding my hand.
  I try not to look flustered, but I don't succeed.
  "What is it, Brad?"
  "It's just that..."
  "Oh! I-I'm sorry..." She said, releasing my hand.
  "That's not what I meant, Vero." I said, looking her in the eyes. "It's just that... You look beautiful." I said, looking away.
  "Brad, look me in the eyes."
  "W-What is it?" I said, looking right at her eyes.
  "You are fucking adorable."
  And then she pulled me closer and kissed me for some long seconds. When I was able to talk again, I said:
  "V-Vero?"
  "I'm sorry, Brad, I shouldn't have done that, I'm so sorry Brad! I'm so fucking sorry..." She said, crying.
  "You are fucking adorable."
  And then I hugged her. When she stopped crying, she asked:
  "Why... Why aren't you angry, Brad?"
  "Because I like you, Vero.
  "Why aren't you angry that I did that?"
  "Because I really like you, Vero."
  "Why? Why, Brad..." She said, crying.
  "Because I love you, Vero."

  A/N: this chapter is so rushed, I'm sorry. Also if there are any mistakes it's because I'm writing on my cellphone. Okbye