chapter 7: Ellen interview

Justin's P.O.V

Ellen's show

I walked to Ellen and gave her a hug and I waved at the crown and we both sat down.

" Well how you been Justin? " Ellen asked.

" I've been great actually. How have you been Ellen? " I asked.

" I've been good. " She said. " Well so I heard you have a girlfriend. How is she? "

" I have a girlfriend? " I asked and chuckled. I looked at the screen and it had a picture of me and YN holding hands from yesterday at starbucks. And then there was more pictures of us at the beach and the carnival.

" all these rumors are everywhere. Wow " I said and chuckled.

" She is your girlfriend right? "

" No. She's my really close friend. Really close. " I said and smiled.

She laughed " Friends holding hands? "

" I was protecting her. I really didn't want them to hurt her. " I said.

Everybody in the crown aww'd

" What's her name? " She asked. " And how long have you known each other I've never seen you guys around together. "

" Her names YN. And we actually met like 2 weeks ago. I ran into her at the mall. I'm glad I did. "

" That's very nice. The pictures I've seen of you guys together are so cute. You guys look so happy together. And the pictures with you and her with your little brother and sister are the cutest. " She said and smiled.

" Well she makes me very happy. She sees Justin not the pop star JUSTIN BIEBER. She's been through so much I never want her to get hurt. " I said.

" Has your fans given her a hard time? "

" Well I really hope not. And i'm sure they're watching so.... all i'm asking for is to not hurt YN she's a big part of my life so don't break her heart because you'll also break mine. "

" Wow. you really do care about her. " Ellen said and smiled. " Just get together already. "

" I love her. And it's not that easy. "

" It's really not and especially for you. " She said. " So I heard you're taking a break "

" Yes I am. "

" you get to spend more time with YN. " She said and smiled.

" Just friends Ellen just friends. But who knows what will happen in the future " I said and smiled.

After a while the interview was over and I went to Scooter's office.

I did my hand shake with Scooter and everything.

" So be honest here Justin who is this girl YN "

" I promise Scooter me and YN are just friends. "

" You know Justin you can't just trust anybody. And I know there's something about this girl that you love and care about so much. Just spill it. "

" I trust YN more than anybody could ever imagine. She's an amazing person. I'll bring her to you guys one day so you guys could see that. She's what I love in a girl. She's beautiful inside and out."

" I see it in your eyes you have feelings for this girl. "

I looked at him. " I do. "

YN's P.O.V

I was watching Justin on Ellen earlier. And I didn't know he actually cared this much for me.

I saw my cousin Skylar run in my room like crazy and jump on my bed. " OH MY GOSH! Justin Bieber was just talking about you on Ellen. And just friends yeah my ass. " " YN tell me. spill it. "

" I know.  And what do you want me to tell you? me and Justin are really just really close friends. " I said and layed down on my bed.

" Be honest. Okay so do you have feelings for him at least a little feelings? " She asked.

" Yeah I do. But I really don't want him to know. I don't want to stop talking to him. He means the world to me. I love him. "

" OMG you love him ! You never said you loved a guy ever. "

" Okay. I guess Justin's my first love. Nobody will ever understand our friendship. I tell him everything. And he makes me so happy you don't even understand. I haven't been this happy in years and you know it. "

" I'm really glad you're happy. And if he ever sees this room I think he'll be a little creeped out don't you think? " She said and laughed.

" Yeah I think so. And that's why i'll never bring him up here. "

I don't want Justin to see my room. I have posters of him all over my walls and a full collection of his stuff. It's kinda creepy but i'm a belieber so it doesn't really matter.