chapter 19

YN's P.O.V

" Justin why would you do that though? " I started. " I don't have feelings for Jake and we have nothing going on. "

" I got jealous. And he likes you I know he does. And if he's trying to get me jealous obviously it's working. "

" I felt like you didn't care about me anymore since the day I saw you here. I felt like I was another person you never talked to and it hur- " I got cut off by my phone that was ringing.

I looked at the caller ID and it was my mom.

" Hello? "

" YN get home it's starting to get late. " She said.

" Okay mom. "

" Who are you with? " She asked suspiciously.

" ummm i'm with Jake. "

" Okay come home hun. "

I clicked.

" Why do you have to lie YN ? "

" Because my parents don't want me talking to you or being with you. "

" Why ? Or do you not want to be around me anymore? " He asked with hurtful eyes.

" I have to go Justin. " I said walking away from him with tear in my eyes. I saw Jake " Jake let's go. "

Justin's P.O.V

Does she not want me to be around her anymore? I messed up on not saying anything to her when I saw her here.

Jake just really pissed me off. The way he looked at her made me jealous. I should've never done what I did. I did kick his ass but now I regret it. I'm looking YN more and more everyday. All these stupid mistakes i'm making are out of control and I can't stop making these mistakes.

I wasn't going to do anything to him but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I'm glad I told YN I still had feelings for her because now she knows how I feel.

I needed to get my mind off some things so I got some weed and cigarettes from some guys that were close to us.

I started smoking by myself.

" Justin what the fuck are you doing? " Ryan yelled and smacked the cigarette from my mouth.

" I needed to get my mind off things. "

" And you think that's going to help ? " Ryan yelled still mad.

" it did. " I said.

" You're stupid Justin. You really don't realize what you're doing. Look at yourself you looked fuck up. Your eyes are red and you look like a crack head. "

" YN. uhh she doesn't want to see me anymore. I felt like this would make me feel better and it did a little. " I said.

" What are you talking about? "

" YN got a phone call and she lied to her mom that she was with Jake. And she said her parents don't want her talking to me or being with me but I know she doesn't want to see me anymore. Because of Jake. " I said.

" You don't see it do you Justin? "

" What? "

" She doesn't look at Jake the way she looked at you. And If she tells you they don't have a thing then they don't. And no one will stop you guys from being together. " Ryan said making me feel a little better.

" But you don't realize that we're not together anymore. " I said and walked away.

We go back to LA next week. I want to go back but I want to get YN back with me.

I feel like I lost her forever. I really feel like Jake's got a better chance with her than with me. I'm happy if she's happy but i'm jealous.

I miss her hugs and kisses. I miss singing to her and cuddling with her every night. I just miss everything about her and what we had. She's everything to me. I literally even fought for her because I love her so much that I even got jealous.

Her parents or her might not want me with her but i'll get her back.

What we had was Love and I can't let her go so easily. Imma get her back as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sorry for not updating. TODAY WAS THE WORST MY WHOLE PHONE CRACKED AND EVERYTIME I TOUCH THE SCREEN IT HURTS.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT COMMENT AND VOTE.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TWICE TOMORROW.