Chapter 1

Chapter I - The park

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FILTHY PIG!"
You wake up once more with those words your mother had just screamed to your father in the kitchen.
Your family lived in a t1 apartment, so it was quite easy to hear the conversations between the house.
Your bed was in the living room, your dad slept on the sofa while your mom slept on the only room there was on the apartment.
"I was just asking what you were doing..." he proceeded to respond, he then came to the living room and sat on the sofa. Just so things wouldn't get more awkward, you pretend to wake up.
"Ughhhhhh"- you say
"Ah, are you awake (y/n)?"- your dad asks.
"Woke up just now, my dream was crazy."- you respond, faking to be sleepy.
"Do you want something for breakfast?" - he asks once again
"Don't worry, I'll go and make some cereals for myself." - you respond smiling.
You knew he wouldn't want to go back to the kitchen after what had just happened.
"Ok."- he says
He smiles to you and turns on the TV.
You get up, put your slippers and go to the kitchen.
"Good Morning"- you tell your mom a little afraid.
"Good Morning darling" - she replies while giving you a smile.
-I guess she's a little calmer now-
You make your cereals, eat them and go to your closet so you could change your clothes. You were thinking of going to the park near your house and draw something so you could relax.
You put some jeans, a white long sleeve shirt, a white jacket with baby blue and dark blue shadows of what seemed to be flowers and some grey snickers.
"Mom, dad, I'm going to take a walk."
-to get away from this suffocating ambient-
"Ok darling, be careful!"
You go to your secretary that was beside your bed and pick your bag, your drawing notebook, the material you will need, your phone and stuff it all in the bag.
"Byeeeee!"- you say while opening the door.
You hurry through the stairs, the apartment was on the third and last floor so it didn't last long to get to the street right in front. You lived in the country side, which you loved, 'cause the city was too noisy and you liked a calmer ambient, the only down side of living here was the bugs.

-Now, let's go to the park!-
The park was next to a river, and very silent since almost no one went there, every time you were alone and could draw with no one bothering you.
-ahhhh, so quiet...perfect-
You finally arrive, it wasn't too far from your apartment so it was quick to get there. And of course, your favorite seat was available.
-MY BENCH, YES!- you think while squealing.
You liked that bench because it was right in front of the river and the sound of the water helped you relax better. You sit on your bench looking for something to draw,but since you had already drawn the river so many times, you look around for something else.
Behind the bench were some trees, and a scenario you had never drawn. You turn around, decided to draw, but for your surprise, you see a guy that seemed to be asleep under one of the trees. He was wearing a grey shirt, some white shorts, a clock on one wrist and a bracelet in the other, an earing and some earphones that were connected to his phone.He seemed around your age.
-He fell asleep listening to music, uh? I can relate.- you think while slightly laughing.
His hair was something like a really light brown, but you could tell it was dyed because of the dark brown sides.
You had no intentions of waking him up from his beauty sleep, instead, you were thinking of drawing him. After all, it wasn't everyday you found a view like this, and he was also handsome.
-I just hope he doesn't wake up in the middle of this-
You start drawing his figure, seeing carefully all his details so you wouldn't get anything wrong.
-This is turning out really good-
You had a big smile on your face, happy of how the drawing was turning out.
After a while, you finally finish.
-yessss, this is so good!-
You were certain you looked like a fool with that big smile of yours stamped in your face, but you didn't care.
"I'll leave you alone now, sorry for the disturbance." - you say whispering so you wouldn't wake him up.
You turn back to the river.
"Oh, you're over already?"
You hear, surprised, from behind you.
-Wait what, was he awake?-
"Oh, you were awake?" - your voice cracks a bit.
"Yup." - he replies with a square smile.
"I- I'm sorry I drew you without permission, you looked so comfortable I didn't want to wake you up." - your voice was still cracking.
He hums in disagreement.
"It's ok, you didn't bother me anyway. Can I see?" - he says still smiling
-He's cute.-
"Y-yes" - you respond shyly.
He gets up and sits beside you, you hand him your notebook.
"Wuaaa, you draw really good! It looks exactly like me!" - he says surprised.
"T- thanks" - you reply smiling.
"What's your name?" - he asks.
"A-ah, I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you" - you reply bowing.
"I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you!" - he bows back still smiling.
You start laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" - he asks you with a smirk.
"Nothing, nothing. I just thought how awkward of us to meet like this" - you say still laughing.
The two of you laugh together.
-I never saw him around here before-
"Are you new here? I never saw you around here before. I'm usually the only person in this park." - you ask curiously.
"I only come here around this hour, that must be why." - he responds
"Ahhhhhhh. I usually come later" - you say
"What kind of music are you listening?" - you ask
"Want to hear?" - he asks excitedly while handing you one of his earphones.

"Sure." - you respond smiling.
You grab the earphone, you had never heard that music but you thought it was really cool.
"Oh, It's really good! " - you say.
"It was a friend that produced it." - he replies happily.
"Seriously?! Wow, he's really talented." - you respond surprised
"I know right!" - he replies
- he seems to really like him - you think while smiling.
For some reason his facial expression went from excited to serious so you got a little worried from the sudden change.
"Umm, is everything ok?" - you ask worried.
He suddenly looks at his clock.
"Everything's fine." - he reassures with his square smile.
"You sure?" - you ask.
"Yes, thank you." - he responds still smiling.
"But I have to go, It was nice meeting you (y/n)." - he says looking you in the eyes, which made you a little flustered.
"Oh, um, same Taehyung!" - you reply giving him a smile.
You gave him the earphone back. He started to run towards the exit of the park. He turns around still running.
"BYE (Y/N)!" - He screams waving and smiling to you.
You snort.
"BYE KIM TAEHYUNG!" - You scream laughing and waving too.
He disappears from your sight.
-What a cute guy. - you think still laughing.
-Ummmmm, I guess I'll walk around now. -

Chap. 1 end