I'm in love? (1)

Tell me about it, what is going on to my home currently, is depending on the current story between Otabek Altin, Victor Nikiforov, Yuuri Katsuki and Mila Babicheva. About Daniil, Henrik and Yulia? Not my business.

So I will not talk too much on it. Well ...

 Well

Yes, this is my next chapter#####Я русский - 彼女は日本語です

#####
Я русский - 彼女は日本語です

I was like an awkward after this. I handled her? Get the fact right! Urghhhhh ...

Was this a joke? Sorry, it wasn't.

Please, this was not a joke. So embarrassing. I didn't even like mentioning it at all. The others looked on me, they were surprised. Because I am just 15, they are 15 as well. Lol, so easy to see.

I don't know what is the kind of Japanese romantic culture, but, this was ...
"Go take her up, Yuri!"

"Okay! Okay! I am going with!"

I took her up. She looked to me, and she just blushed again. Etc! I pushed her out as soon as possible!
"Not my business! Go back to the squad!"

"Okay, I am going to do it!"

She seemed obeying me. Cool. At least I didn't have much problem at all. So I went to my main business. Yas! Now was my turn.
"Any question? Now, let's play with this first: Eros!"

"Eros? Ehh? What do you mean?"

"You will understand soon." I laughed: "Now, do it! Raise up your right foot! Hurry!"

I was coach of them! Man, never had that feeling before. But of course, being a coach means a lot of pressure. I didn't feel different after all, because of Yakov Feltsman.

They raised right foot and tried to dance. Some of them, following my guidance, did a bit very good. Notably was Yura Keikain. Well done, Yura ... etc? Yura Keikain?

Oh great, that name ...

Others tried to jump through, but they were all failed in majority. Some looked fine like Kana and Saori.

However, I found that, they didn't do enough good. Some tried to ski right now but eventually ended up smashing on the ground. But more surprising was ...

Lol! Tsurara! It was you who requested me to train you, but now you couldn't know how to ski in there. Xaxaxa.

Пожалел для них

Tsurara failed on her ground. Butcher! But, the others, weren't better anyway. Same s*t.

I simply just disappointed about them so much. That's it.
"Are you kidding me with this performance?"

My Eros music had to be stopped. All of them were unable to ski good. Sorry, but this was the fact.

This made me so embarrassing.

I tended to ignore some of it. Might be it could be better. Being Russian, I have an advantage over skiing on ice. But Russia doesn't have much developed training facilities, until recently in Moscow, Vladivostok, St. Petersburg, Sochi, such like that.

However, I didn't have to wait long

However, I didn't have to wait long. After a mad morning, we all together enjoyed some lunch. So? Their performances ...

Because I just sat there for only that day, because I would leave in tomorrow, they decided to make a better performance. And now?

...

Eros!

Wow, some of them could understand basic rules of ice skating! Otabek Altin better should see this ... wait, I had made mistake once, did I want another? No way!

And just in 2:00 P.M. in Japan time, they had spread all around of their places. Good.

As this city had some places becoming ice, they might take time to travel around. Yup, so ...

...
...
...
...
...

I felt happy for a while. Look on my wound too, it was healing positively. Da!

I just only needed time when I came back, unless ...

...

"Uh, Yuri, I was still ..."

Является ли это проклятие или что?

I turned around and ... gosh, I was so surprised, when Natsumi was unable to control her ability. I felt a bit disappointment there.
"What? You are kidding, Nat?"

"Well, I was trying to ... ah!"

She fell down to the ground. So disaster. Etc, she should have listened it, more. I just looked on, and questioned: "Are you able to continue?"

"Hhmmmm, I ... can you ... you ... help me for a while?"

Huh? She was just asking me though. I was still standing here for a while then she asked me to a help. Man, I must note one thing: Natsumi Torii is the worst to have a good day with.

I came close. But I must keep my power in balance. I looked to her, one more time, before I really asked:
"Do you feel ... ready?"

"A ... a bit."

"So? Let's dance. You will move ... with me."

...
...
...
...
...