Chpt.3 Blume

Heyo my lovies! Delilah here and before we get started here today I want to ask you all something...should I take more requests? I don't know if other people have better ideas. Comment if you think yes or no. Anyways I'll shut up and let you read the story. Buh-bye!
P.s I'm adding the rest of the group too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, Wrench!" Yelled Marcus is to his lover. Wrench said to him,"You're like, two freaking feet away, what?!" Marcus replied wittily,"Well you tend to not listen cause you claim you're already deaf in your left ear." Wrench crossed his arms and said,"Okay. You have my attention, go on." Marcus said," Well, you know how we're trying to take down Blume? Well I have a plan how we're gonna do that." Wrench retorted in a rather mocking tone, "How will we do that, Mr. I'msosureofmyself?" Marcus said back, "Hold on. Imma get the others real quick."
-------------Le Timeskip-------------------
Sitara, Josh, and Horatio were lazily lying around for no reason until Wrench and Marcus threw themselves into the room, screaming at them in 'gibberish'. They all yelled, "What the hell!?" or "What're you doing, idiots?!" and stuff along those lines. After all the yelling Wrench laughed and straightened his mask's face. "As we all know Blume is a big problem when it comes to DedSec." Marcus hummed to the gang. Wrench in the background wiggled his hands and repeated, "Problem!" Marcus turned around with an eyebrow quirked,"Riiiiiiiiight. Anyways I believe Wrench and I have found the solution to our entire...er..group...taking a crap on its self. Wrench, the presentation, please." Wrench grabbed a remote control with the famous, F.U symbol on it. Marcus grinned and continued to go on about the plan on how to take down Blume. "I admit, it will be difficult, but with Sitara's smarts, Ratio's...smarts, Josh's...also smarts, Wrench's...whatever he has, and my ability to be cunning and efficient, we can do this. I can assure you that we can take them down and win win WIN! Now who's with me?!" Marcus cheered and smiled brightly. He looked at the crew and his expression dropped. Nobody was listening to his amazing (and annoyingly long) speech. He sighed and  rolled his eyes. He cleared his throat to catch their attention and smiled, "I'll explain one more time, and then let's get to work!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it was short but I promise to update more often from now on! I was in a state of depression and writer's block, but I'm back and I am taking as many ideas as you'd like! Stay calm, my lovies!