Hey

This is a new book and it is going to be dms with Austin corini from the tide and the reason why I wrote this book is because  i want Austin corini to dm me but that ain't gonna happen so I will be writing this book and I might hold some competitions for some characters so you have a chance to be in the book. so yeah thanks for reading. I love ya. and if you are a tider (a fan of the tide) then comment your favorite song and if any of the boys have dmed you tell me, and I love all you tiders out there.

but first i will introduce you to some of the main characters 

Paris: has blonde hair with purple in it. she is 20 years old. her birthday is on the 16th of march.  she loves to sing and dance. she loves to watch you tube videos. she has a you tube channel called pea bear where she uploads videos of her dancing singing or just funny videos. her dream i to meet Austin corini from the tide she also want him to dm her but she thinks it will never happen.

Austin: Austin corini is  the Vocalist and guitarist for the four-piece band The Tide who signed with the Vamps EMI Universal label. he is joined with Levi Jones, drew dirksen and Nate Parker. he is a 21 year old and, his birthday is on the 26th of December .