Chapter 1

Two years in room all by yourself could drive you crazy. I haven't had a real conversation with anyone in two years.
I have dreams of him falling to the ground. The ringing sound of his gun in my ear. I see his blood come out of where I shot him.
I hear a scream in the room next to mine. I assume that she turned eighteen today and is about to be floated.
My door opened. I look at the guards confused because I don't turn eighteen till two weeks from now.
"What's going on?" I ask them.
"Turn around." One of them said.
I look at them and say "Ok." With a attitude.
They put a wristband with sharp needle like things going into me "What the hell? Why do I have to wear this?"
The Guard who put the wristband on me says "You're going to the ground."
I look at him confused "The ground?" I ask "For what?"
I don't get a response. They walk me to a drop ship. As we go in I hear someone whisper "That's (Y/N), she's the one who shot the guard with his own gun."
Then some guy says "Damn, we all must be dying if she's here."
I try to break free from the guards to punch the guy who said that in his face.
The guards put me in a sit in between a blonde girl that's passed out and a guy that looks like the chancellor. Then the doors close.
A few minutes go pass and the ship starts to move. Look over and she that the girl next to me is waking up.
"Hope you slept well." I say with a sarcastic voice.
She looks at me and says "My name is Clarke."
"(Y/N)." I say.
Clarke then looks to the guy on the other side of me and says "Wells why the hell are you here?"
Wells? The chancellor's son?
I look at him with the most hateful look ever. "You're the chancellor's son?" I ask with a disgusted tone.
He look at me with a sorry look on his face and says" I'm sorry if my father floated the people you love-"
"He floated my mother." I cut him off.
He then looks at Clarke and says "When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground, I got myself arrested. I came for you." A loud crash came from outside.
"What was that?" I ask Clarke
Wells answers "That was the atmosphere."
I look at him about to say something rude but was interrupted by the chancellor coming on the monitor.
The chancellor was talking about how if the odds of survival were better they would have sent others, then someone yells out "Your dad's a dick Wells."
I immediately start laughing. He just ignores it.
I'm going to die with all these people who I don't even know.
I think to myself.
I get snapped out of my thoughts when a guy is out of his seat floating in front of me. I hear people shout "Go Finn" and "The spacewalker bandit strikes again."
Finn looks at Wells and says "Check it out. Your dad floated me after all."
I let out a little laugh.
"You should strap in before the parachutes deploy." Wells says.
"Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live" Clarke yells across the drop ship.
"Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year." Finn says to Clarke, then looks at me and says " And you're (Y/N). The Shooter."
I just rolled my eyes. It was better than being called killer.
"You're the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen on an illegal spacewalk." Clarke snaps at him.
"But it was fun. I'm Finn." He says.
"Stay in your seats." Clarke yells across the drop ship again.
Then the parachutes come out making the three guys who are out of there sit fly across the drop ship.
"Finn, are you okey?" Clarke asks with on response in return.
I hear screams and see sparks fly out above someone.
I look at some of their faces. They hold nothing but fear.
"Retrorockets ought to have fired by now." Wells says
"Ok. Everything on this ship is 100 years old, right? Just give it a second." I say
"Clarke, there's something that I have to tell you. I'm sorry that I got your father arrested." Wells says with apologising face.
Clarke's face turns angry "Don't you talk about my father." she yelled.
"Please, I can't die knowing you hate me." Wells pleaded.
"They didn't arrest my father, Wells. They executed him, I do hate you." Clarke says.
Well damn.
Then the Retrorockets came on. There was a crash sound then the machine stops.
"Listen," someone says "no machine hum."
"That's a first." I say as the seat buckles click.
Everyone then jumps out of their set to go to the lower part of the drop ship. I go down the ladder as fast as I can, but someone was already there first. He is older than the rest of us, is hair is brushed back and he is wearing a guard uniform.
"Why are you wearing a guard uniform?" I ask him.
"Hey, just back it up, guys." He says completely ignoring me. Rude.
When he's about to open the door Clarke yells at him saying "STOP! The air could be toxic."
"If the air is toxic, we're all dead anyway." I say as she walk towards the door.
"Bellamy?" Someone asks from behind.
A young girl comes in view. Everyone watches her walk to the front of the crowd.
"My god, look how big you are." Bellamy says giving her a hug.
"What the hell are you wearing a guard's uniform?" She asks him.
"I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someone has got to keep an eye on you."
"Where's your wristband?" Clarke asks.
"Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year." The girl hugging Bellamy responds with an attitude.
"No one has a brother." I say looking at them.
They unhug, turning to me and giving me a dirty look. She was about to say something then a girl from the back yells out "That's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor."
Octavia tried to run towards the girl who said that, but Bellamy stops her "Octavia, Octavia, no. Let's give them something else to remember you by."
"Yeah? Like what?" Octavia asks.
"Like being the first person on the ground in 100 years." I tell her trying to get them to open the door faster.
Octavia looks at me and smiles, then looks back at Bellamy.
He gives her a little smirk then goes to open the door.
I realize that this could be it. We could all die right when Bellamy opens the door.
When Bellamy opens the door, I close my eyes because it's bright. When I open my eyes I see nothing but green. I look up and see the sun in the blue sky.
Octavia then walks a few steps and inhales the air. We all watch as she walks towards the end of the platform. When she's at the end, she jumps down and looks around. She then puts her arms up and screams "WE'RE BACK BITCHES!"

(A/N) I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of Gone. This is my first fanfic so no hate. I would like some feedback on this chapter.
If you like this story so far, share with your friends.

-Amy