Block Him Everywhere

Helena's POV

I just...can't. I can't talk to some stranger or is it Kate pranking me?

I just...i gotta block him right now.

Block
Are you sure you want to block Kate Downer?

Deadly sure. I hope i won't pay for it anyhow. Omg i just need some fucking rest.

One notification on Instagram

Instagram? Haha i betcha. I am like a model here.

It's a ... message.
It's from Kate. Omg.
It was all really just a stupid prank. I am gonna kill her.

*...I think i will take care of killing her first, based on your actions☺*

Really? Still she didn't stop joking?
I am seriously putting this to bed now.

Do you want to block Kate Cactus on Instagram?

You betcha. Now the girly blocking war starts.

Helena started taking it as a joke. Nor until she realized...this is not a joke. And definitely not Kate who she is talking to.

Next week-Tuesday 4.36 PM

Kate's POV

I am seriously mad at Helena. My phone completely shuts down. She ignore all my calls and messages and on top of that. She fucking block me everywhere! I am so fed up with her shit.

I have to wait a week for my phone to repair. Pay for it. And my "best friend" don't even care shitless. Some true fucking friend.

*Thanks for caring Helena. I have my phone in service for a week because it shutted down completely and you don't even bother contacting me somewhere. And on top of that you just block me everywhere. Thanks. Helping me going through the burden times.*

Jeez. I should not be too harsh at her. It's just a phone right. But i mean...like normally we talk everyday and now she don't text me a week? I just don't get it.

Maybe this is the reason why i should not have long distance friends.

One notification on Messenger

Whoa. Whaddup facebook?

From Helena Privat

Now she finally fucking texted. Let's see what is her apologize.

*Sure Kate. Hahahah. That is literally the best prank what you ever did. I am dying lmao*
*What the fuck are you talking about? What fucking prank?*
*You can't play this too long betch. After the whole week talking to me, you think i believe you?*
*Whole time talking to me? But my phone have gotten completely fucked,how could you?*
*But i was talking to you for the past week.*
*That wasn't me then.*
*Nonono trust me. It was you! You knew everything about you. I mean you know what i mean right?*
*But i seriously didn't use my phone for a week!*
*Who was i talking with then?*
*...The hacker☺*

[A/N hey guys. So i know not many people are reading this but i just love writing this book so this chapter is a little longer and so are gonna be the other chapters] Enjoy!