Sneaky Book

B-but i can't erase my book it was 3 months of work!
I can't do that! Why would he want to erase my book? That is insane.
I can't let my bestfriend die. Or whatever is he gonna do to her really.

Maybe i can...write it on a paper. Or just put it on my flashdrive. That is way easier. Well i did put the book on wattpad.

But haha anyways it didn't got really popular so i guess i can erase it.

Wanna erase your book called The File?

Yes
No

Yes. I must.

Type in your password please.
-********-

Done.

Ok. I should text him. Well i don't have his number or anything he just text through Helena's account. Or mine? Who knows.

I will text Helena that i erased it. But she have to play along so i won't tell her i have it on my drive.

Hey Hell. I erased the book. I can't let anything happen to you. I am sorry.

Is that convincing? I hope so.

But Kate. That was your best book! How could you erased it? That piece of shit was just bluffing!

Awesome. She is playing along. Well i feel bad for not tellinf her but i just...can't.

I am really sorry Helena.

...You should not be☺

I think i should. You don't understand. It was one of my best books of all time! I hope you are a happy stranger now.

...Now erase it from your flashdrive☺

What? How could he know?

What are you talking about? Helena are you here?

I have to change the topic. Hell is just ignoring. I can't believe that!

...I erased her. And if you won't do what i want, i will erase her forever☺

[A/N Sorry that this chapter is short i don't want to make it too overreacted. I am planning on writing a Antisepticeye fanfiction. I will ask some people if they want to collab i don't want to write it alone haha. Would you guys like it?]