Kidnapped

~Alex's POV~

I entered the bomb shelter he held her in, knowing my usless little brother didn't feel my presence following him in his haste to get back to his mate. I crept in through a broken window to the top floor, then followed the steps quietly to the actual shelter. I heard just a snipet of their conversation. Then, I heard her calling him back, so I glanced to see if he left, only to see his shocked face as she kissed him passionately on the mouth.

I fumed silently, witing until he left to make my presence known. "You realize," I said, turning around the corner that hid the stairs from view. "That he's the one who killed your parents."

Her head swivled my way. She got up swiftly and back away from me, hugging her doll tightly to her small frame. "Who are you?" She asked, looking scared. "What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about your kidnapper." I said, lying through my teeth. My brother knows that I am the true killer. I know that I am the true killer. But... She does not... "You know, the guy who just left."

"HE IS NOT!!!" She yelled at me, stomping her foot. "He is nice, and honest, and caring, and really, really, REALLY pretty!"

I felt my fury build, but I just looked at her, pretending to feel sorry for her. "He lied to you, honey." I tried to convince her.

"HE DID NOT, YOU ARE THE LIAR!!!" She screamed, not even waivering. "AND IF YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE, I WILL CALL HIM BACK!!!"

I growled, loosing my cool.

Her eyes widened in fear and she back up into a wall.

You know what would be great right now? A new start...

I ran at her in vampire speed and pulled her neck towards me, making her forget. I drank her blood, taking away all of her memories of my brother from this life. When all that was left was the memory of someone telling her that he won't hurt her, I stopped drinking her blood.

Now, the very moment he would have come into her memory would be the last moment she will remember before waking up in my arms...

Perfect...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boy...

It seems drama is heading her way!

So, I would not have updated so soon if it were not for my new - now more vocal - fan, because I wasn't quite satisfied with the number of votes I received on the last chapter.

Well, TOOTLES!!!