The chocolate bar

Ok so honestly we can all agree that my grammar sucks! Bad! But plz don't let that stop you from enjoying the story! I had fun writing this hope you have fun reading it!!!!   Love y'all sugar bears!
Btw....little of the kinky essence here in this fic just wanted to let y'all know!"
Eren 
"N-no Hange, Levi says that I don't have to participate in your crazy experiments anymore!" I say to Hange my voice shaking and weak from fear of her crazy expression.
"Come on, please?!" " all you have to do is eat this and tell me how you feel!" Hange said while whining and pouting like a small child.
"No I refuse!" "Remember what happened last time?" I cringed as I remembered last time when Hange forced me to eat a suspicious substance.
"I was blue for two weeks!" I shouted my cheeks getting red from embarrassment and anger.
"Just do it!" "I thought you were my sugar bear" Hange said while placing her long slender fingers together and batting her long brown eyelashes in a childish plead.
"No I'm never gonna trust you again!" I shout back while pouting like a small child and crossing my arm across my chest.
Hanges whole demeanor changed and she got a evil smirk on her face, I gulped loudly and slowly walked away out of fear All the hair on my neck stood up and I started sweating and contemplated running for my life.
"I didn't want to have to resort to this but.." I flinched as she then pulled out a small white cloth
For a second I was confused and then my eyes immediately shot open with realisation and I felt my pulse rise ever so slightly.
"L-Levi's c-c-cravat!" I squealed and went to try and grab it out of excitement but Hange pulled it away from me.
I've always admired Levi, my whole life I dreamt about him and I can't help it if I want to be closer to him. Maybe even sexually? Yea definitely....
Hange put the cravat out of my sight and started laughing maniacally.
"So do we have a deal?" She said while jumping around crazily.
I knew I already lost so I reluctantly nodded my head and winced when I heard her scream into my ear.
"I KNEW YOU WOULD!" She then shoved something brown in my face.
"Chocolate?" I asked confused. She nodded excitedly and somehow pushed it farther into my nose.
I sighed and picked it up, maybe this won't be so bad. I do love chocolate.
I picked up the still warm bar and placed it into my mouth and immediately felt my worries leave my body as it melted in my mouth
"Mmm this is good Hange I didn't know you could cook!" "Can I have some more?"
She nodded and shoved a whole plate in my face and I smiled warmly at her and continued eating the amazingly good chocolate and I had finished it all when I suddenly felt really hot and my vision blurred
"It's really hot in here" I meant for it to come out as a complaint but it came out as a moan
I suddenly saw black dots in my vision and I started breathing heavily. I lasted a few more seconds before I fell to the floor and began pant and whine.

Levi
I was doing paperwork when I heard loud obnoxious screaming and crying coming from the small hallway outside of my office.
I sighed, great now I was annoyed whoever dared disturb me will pay....
"Stupid brats." I mumbled under my breath as I stepped outside my door but before I could manage to close my door I saw a blur of brown hair running at me.
"HELP LEVI!" "ITS SUGAR BEAR! I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL HIM!"
I glared at her confused and aggravated.
"Hange what the actual FUCK are you talking about?"
"I gave him something to make him-well-you know horny so I could see how he would react" she mumbled
"you gave him an afrodsiac!" I rub the bridge of my nose in irritation. "What the fuck Hange"
"Yea but I think I gave him too much" "and I don't know what to do" she said while panicking and pacing up and down the white hallway.
I ran to her lab to see what damage she has done to Eren.
What a fucking idiot. I- I turned the corner and looked at the sight in front of me and almost died on the spot from heart attack.
Eren was lying on the floor panting and whining and I felt my whole body tighten.
I then looked at his face his usual green bright eyes were dark and black, his cheeked were red and his chocolate brown locks were disheveled and sweaty, I then trailed my eyes down to his lips and felt my whole body freeze, his lips were parted and a thin line of saliva slowly made its way down his bottom lip. I gulped loudly and was not prepared for when my eyes went lower.
He had a obvious boner pushing up on his white pants and he was rubbing his legs together trying to get a little friction to satisfy him as his left hand had found its way up his shirt to play with his nipple
I then felt my cock harden when I realized what his right hand was doing
It was wrapped behind him, under his pants,
HE WAS PLAYING WITH HIS ASS!
I placed my hand on my chest before he started to let loud whinny moans escape from his plump pink lips.
I felt my knees start to shake and I could feel the lust and heat radiating of of his warm body.
I watched him as he started to moan louder and a shudder wracked his whole tan body as he came in his pants and his eyes widened as he screamed into the silence of the room as he threw his head up a few beads of sweat flew in every direction. He then laid his hot face against the cold tile of the floor and started panting before he started to fidget and whine again.
But not before noticing my presence.
He rose from the floor and started to crawl towards me like a animal. I stared at his hooded eyes, his pupils were blown to the biggest I've ever seen. He then lowered his head to my boot.
I was confused I didn't know what he was doing until he stuck out his pink tongue and wrapped his lips against the tip of my boot and he sucked on the leather as loud sucking sounds could be heard in the room.
He then pulled back and licked the tip of my shoe before he licked up it to my knee he then pulled his head back and looked at me with the most lust filled eyes and the thing he did next made my cock harden fully
"L-Levi, I want you to fuck my tight ass." His voice was husky and it sent shivers down my spine. He got up next to my ear and nibbled on it.
"Now, daddy." He put his lips on my frozen body and kissed at every surface of skin he could find.
I almost grabbed him and took him right there until I heard Hange scream behind me.
"OH GOD NOOOO, EREN HES GONNA KILL YOU!!! "
I Immediately gained my composure and pushed him off of me
He fell back on to the floor and started to pant and whine.
"Please, Levi let me taste you." I gulped and my knees started to shake as they threatened to give out and let me fall to the cold floor.
I pulled out my sword and stuck into his face, he didn't even flinch and smirked at me seductively.
"Taste this" I said with as much malice as humanly possible.
The thing he did next made me lose any composure I had managed to gain.
"Okay daddy." He then stuck his tongue on the underside of my sword and licked his way to the tip of the shinny metal.
The he licked the tip of it causing the sword to draw a little drop of blood it then dripped and splashed against the floor Eren was just laying on.
I winced when Eren got down on his hands and knees and licked up the blood like his life depended on it.
He then licked his lips, and looked at me through the side of his eyes and smirked at me.
"What do you think you are doing you brat?"
He laughed and started to get off his knees and went to my crouch and palmed the erection I didn't know I had until now.
"I want you to get dirty with me" "Levi" he looked at me with dark, pleading eyes
I looked behind me to have Hange do something with him so I could jack off in the shower to get rid of this raging boner but she wasn't there
"Tch, how dare she."
My mind was brought back to Eren when he put his mouth on my clothed erection and started to suck
"Eren." I warned him but he continued to suck on the fully hard cock.
I grunted and tried to push him away but stopped after he looked at me
He had a line of saliva from my pants to his bottom lip and he had somehow found a way for the back of his pants to go below his ass and he had his right hand behind him and two long slender fingers inside of him
I felt something click inside me and I forced his head to my crouch and I felt him moan around my manhood.
He then undid my pants with one hand and the other was still inside of him. Then when he managed to get it undone he pulled my boxers down and released my cock and it sprang forward
I stared proudly as he pulled his fingers out of him with a loud squelch and a pop as He moaned.
He put is mouth around my dick and I was not expecting him to take all of me in one gulp and begin to move his head back and forth with amazing speed.
He hollowed his cheeks and I felt my cock hit the back of his neck at every thrust.
Every time he pulled back around me and went forward he took all of my dick and he continued to deep throat me and he moaned around my dick, the vibrations making my knees almost buckle.
I grabbed his hair roughly and felt a familiar heat set in my stomach.
"S-stop I'm gonna cum."
But he kept going and even went faster. I groaned loudly and threw my head back as I came into his warm and wet mouth my seed filling his mouth and mixing with his saliva.
I looked down at him right before he swallowed all of my seed but a line of cum leaked down his lips and I pulled him up by his hair and licked the corner of his lips, effectively licking up all the semen on his face as he gasped in surprise and began to moan loudly and uncontrollably.
It was music to my ears and felt myself getting hard again.
"You little cock loving whore." "Do you like my cum in your mouth?"
He moaned loudly and nodded his head and stared into my eyes with lust
"Yes daddy"
I shivered at the new pet name I would never tell him that I liked it but I won't tell him that I didn't.
I picked him up bridal style and started off to my room.
He rubbed his legs together for friction and moaned and whined my name.
"I need you inside of my ass" he whined into my ear and he bit my earlobe and lowered his head to my neck and he started to suck and bite the sensitive area.
I almost dropped him when he bit hard into my collarbones and blood spilled out of the flesh wound.
I grunted and he licked the area as if to apologize. He then kissed it softly and looked at me.
I refused to look at him in fear of what I might do to the poor boy. This seemed to annoy him and he jumped up and grabbed my lip with his teeth I gasped and glared at him but he refused to let go.
We finally arrived to my room and I was shaking with pleasure.
I unlocked the door and threw him on the bed before locking the door with a loud click.
I turned around and felt my knees wobble when my eyes landed on Eren
His pants and underwear were discarded on the floor in a matter of seconds and he was facing me with his ass in the air facing away from me, he had one finger inside his asshole and he looked at me with half lidded eyes and rosey red cheeks
"It feels so hot here." He moaned
I walked to him losing all my clothes and self restraint in the process
When I got to him I flipped him to his back and pulled his fingers out and he whined and whimpered from the loss. I then put him fingers in my mouth and licked them clean. All his tasty juices filled my mouth and I watched him shudder and moan at the feeling of me moving his fingers around in my mouth with my wet tongue.
He moaned and bucked his hips looking for friction
I stuck a finger in his warm and wet entrance and his face twisted into a face of pure pleasure and lust. I then stuck in another and I saw his eye twitch but he continued to squirm and pant but when I added my ring finger I saw tears leaking from his eyes.
I kissed his tears away as I grabbed his neglected cock and played with the organ as his beautiful moans returned.
"No need to cry.  I'll be gentle. I've got you I'll take care of your body." I whispered into his ear.
He nodded and soon he began to push back on my fingers and gasped when I hit a certain spot. I smiled and pulled my fingers of him.
I spit into my hand and rubbed it into my fully hard 8 inch dick and lined my self and his entrance.
"Are you ready?" I asked concern and worry filling my voice.
He nodded and rubbed his hands up and down my abs. Feeling my muscles.
I pushed myself in a little and he cried out but asked me to continue.
"Are you sure? I'm supposed to take care of you." Because tonight your mine.."
He blushed and kissed me passionately, I returned the kiss and pushed farther into his warm, tight entrance.
He felt amazing. The feeling of his warm muscle wrapping around my aching cock made my mind spin.
I grunted and threw my head back in extacy.
"God you feel so amazing." I said as I put my head next to his hot face, I then grunted into his ear
And  felt something wet touch my cheek and looked up to see him crying. I immediately felt awful knowing this was his first time and I stole it.
I kissed his tears away and he looked at me with eyes full of lust and dare is say... love?
He brought his hands up to my cheeks and he stroked the skin under my eyes before leaning forward and kissing my rough lips with his soft pink ones.
"You can move now" he said through pleasured grunts and his face was completely relaxed except for the reassuring smile plastered on his lips.
"As you wish" I said as I pulled all the way out of him and thrusted back into him with inhuman strength. He screamed with pleasure and he lifted off the bed and it looked godly.
The way the sun was shining behind him through the window and his scream of pleasure as he lifted up with his hair flying every direction and how his sweat shined like little specks of gold flying through the air around this god of a kid that I had managed to get into my bed.
He grabbed onto my back and raked his hands across my spine and scratched at the pale skin, leaving small cuts as I thrusted into his tight hot cavern. 
He moaned loudly into my ear and held me tighter.
"Ugh mmmm oh my GOD L-LEVI!"
"Harder daddy"
"I want you to fuck me till I can't breathe!"
"I don't want to walk tomorrow!"
He shouted dirty things into my ear and it made my head spin with want.
"Your wish is my command" I said as I turned him onto his hands and knees and thrusted harder into his tightness.
He mumbled more dirty secrets into the room and I grabbed his hair and pulled roughly as he gasped in pleasure.
"I'm g-gonna cum!" I said when the intense pleasure this god was giving me became too much for me.
"Inside please!" "I want you to fill me up with your hot and sticky cum!"
That sent me over the edge and I released myself into his ass as a shudder and a moan escaped from me at the overwhelming feeling and he came at the same time as me, his cum spilling on the white sheets under us.
We both collapsed next to each other and panted in the silence of the room.
I later pulled out and watched as my white cum started to leak out of his tight, abused cavern and trail down his butt cheek and down to the bed sheets, staining them.
He sat up after a few seconds and he was already hard again and he began to lick his lips as he stared into my eyes with his dark and lustrous ones.
"Let's do that again daddy"
I looked horrified at him. I may have good stamina but-
I was cut off when he jumped on my and started to suck on my neck and lips while his hand trailed down to my half hard dick.
This was going to be a long night... I sighed and kissed him back.

Hange
I squealed when I heard pants and moans coming from Levi's room.
"Omg if I knew this was gonna happen, I WOULD HAVE DONE IT EARLIER!!"
"Hahahaha" I'm so happy I never thought that sugar bear was like that inside! He's so KINKY!" I left the room but not before listening to the rest of it and leaving some special chocolate bars in front of the door!"

"MUAHAHAHAHAH!"

Well, I like it! I think I did a good job! 😂😂😂😂 lol but if y'all want me to make some more chapters I will! I had so much fun writing and would love to continue this and make it a series! Maybe? Anyway author-chan out!
*salutes*