Wall-E : unseen cannibalism

We all know wall-E right? the cute movie focusing on two robots: Wall-E and Eva. But, is there  and evil in this movie. What if the humans in the movie are cannibal's.

All we know about the humans is that they go on this space ship only to last a few years or so, but never come back to earth. We know that they had only enough food to last for those few years but they end up staying there for, is it over 100 years or 1,000 years? i don't remember. Any way if they stayed there for over 100 years or 1,000 years there would be a lot of dead people and not enough food. And what would people do if the amount of food is going down and the amount of dead people is rising? You eat the dead people!
Now, I'm not THAT kind of person. I'll let you know i am a vegetarian i don't eat meat. But it makes since they obviously didn't want to return to earth, our birth planet, and stayed in space where there is NO life up there and NO alien farm where they can go and say " hay, were kinda low on food so can we borrow some of you're food so we can turn super sayin " i mean COME ON. ( I REGRET NOTHIN' )
i am so * not * sorry, so back to the theory but the theory is finished

Credit goes to : FILM THEROY for making this theory about my favorite movie growing up having a death side to it.

Why did you make that theory mattpat? 😿😿😿😿😿