ED,EDD N EDDY: THERE ALL DEAD

I don't like this theory at all. This show was my childhood, hell i even watch it on youtube and I'm like 16 and I'm gonna turn 17 on January 26. They need to have a reboot or they need to put the show on boomerang like they did all the other old shows.

This theory states that all the kids ( ed,edd,eddy,jimmy,Johnny, rolf, Sarah, nazz, and Kevin) are dead. We know that there are no adults in the show and the only person who relates to an adult is eddys older brother. We all know they go to school but no one teaches them. And there tounges are all blue/green and study's show that tounges turn those colors when a person dies, maybe the creator's used those colors for the hell of it or for shits and giggles. In an episode at the almost end of it it shows a flash back to how edd met ed and eddy. They must have died at a young age to be in purgatory like maybe they all got a hold of bleach, forks and outlets, glass, knifes, any thing that could kill a baby or a child of that age. Or this theory is just some complete Internet trash. Or, I friend told me this,  there tounges are those colors due to the jawbreakers ( my favorite candy since I was little).  We know that sometimes the jawbreakers( in the show) are blue/ green and everyone ( except the demon sisters ) eat/love jawbreakers so that's probably why there tounges are those colors.

credit goes to: i dont fucking know since i heard this theory from so many fucking people,  and my friend from school whose name shall not be said

Ps.kanker mean cancer in Germany ( i think )