MLP

This is my own theory not the one that says the mane 6 are girls that died on the same day so lets hop in to this!
💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛

FLUTTER SHY

Flutter shy was an only child and she was extremely shy. She loved animals and she asked her mother what happens to animals that were not adopted at the animal shelter. She mother gave her the honest truth: they were put down. Flutter shy was heartbroken and started putting up sings to adopt an animal at the shelters at her school. She was bullied for this. Due to so much bullying, and more animals being put down, she took her own life and hung her self.
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

Pinkie pie

Pinkie pie grew up in a family of miners ( in the show her family collects rocks soo) each time a family member came back from the mine shaft ( whatever there called ) she would have tons of sweets  ready for them. One day she asked if she could come along in the mine shaft with her older sister, her mother said yes and she followed her big sister in the mine shaft but the mines were soon falling apart due to an earthquake. Pinkies sister made it out alive but pinkie was too slow and she was smashed to death when a huge rock fell on her.
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

RAINBOW DASH

When rainbow was born her mother and father were upset for they wanted a boy,not a girl. But, as rainbow grew up she tried her best to let her family love her, no matter what gender she was. Her dad got her on a soccer team and her team was winning too, till the incident. Rainbow was hit in the face with the soccer ball, with such force it cracked her skull causing her to die on the soccer field.
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

RARITY

Rarity was born in to a rich family. She was a spoilt brat, she got what she wanted and she was the most popular girl in her high school. Her mother and father drove her home after high school graduation and they had set up a party. But, that party for rarity never happened. On the way to rarity's mansion the car got in a crash, causing rarity's neck to snap in half and kill her instantly
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

APPLE JACK

Apple jack was born on a farm with little money. Her mother and father were killed by wolves soon after her baby sister was born so apple jack, her big brother, and her baby sister had to live with there grandma. One day while apple jack and her big brother was picking apples to sell at the market, apple jack was standing on a ladder right over a wood chipper she said she wouldn't fall, but she did right into the wood chipper which was on.
🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

TWILIGHT SPARKLE

Twilight was struggling in school. Her family was mad,so her mother gave her some drugs and it helped her get straight A's( A+'s) in school. She had to take one shot of the drugs in the morning, but one day she took 5 shots in hopes to get even better in school but had to be put in the hospital and later died due to drug overdose.
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

There's my theory for ya!