Chapter 10

Tweek as usual was washing dishes, then looked over at Craig. "You ever look at yourself and wonder if your really real?"

"Tweek, what are you talking about?"

"Sorry, it's just so quiet in here, I wanted to make small talk. Tell me about your day yesterday!

"Ugh, same old stupid shit, Well-,"

While Craig was talking, Tweek started to think how he can speed this process up. After being in this type of Maid service, this is the longest he's lasted without doing anything.

For some reason, he didn't really want to break Craig's heart when everything finished. He was starting to feel something, and he did not want to even say that out loud.

He looked over at Craig, and started to stare deeply at his features. Maybe I should test this out...

'You are the badass Maid after all, do it.'

"Tweek! Were you even listening?" Craig snapped.

Tweek laughed, "I stopped after like 10 seconds."

"Dick. Anyways, I have to head to the office of hell soon." Craig put his jacket on, and headed to the door.

Tweek quickly grabbed him by the wrist. "Craig wait! You have something on you're face right here."

"Where?"

"I'll take it off," Before Craig could even understand what was happening, Tweek grabbed Craig's face, and met his lips with Craig's.

Craig's eyes widened, and he just realized what the fuck was happening. After 5 seconds he pulled away.

"Who woah, what the actual fuck was that Tweek?"

"You had something on your face."

Craig was angry, face turning red. But in the back of his mind, he hadn't minded it as he thought. So that's how it felt kissing a guy, "Why did you even do that in the first place?"

"Because I'm a Maid that can do whatever they want. Carry on!" Tweek winked, and blew a kiss.

Craig looked away in disgust, and quickly walked out his house.

What the fuck.

~office time~

"Hump me! Fuck me! Daddy better make me choke,"

"DEEPTHROAT!" Clyde sang along, and Craig was just ignoring the two as usual.

"This is what i have to deal with everyday.." Craig muttered to himself. Clyde noticed this, and sat next to Craig.

"What's wrong Craig? You're acting quieter then usual."

"It's fucking Tweek man. He went too far today and placed his freaking lips on mine!"

Clyde's mouth was an 'o' shape. "Really? He made the move first? Holy shit! So you're dating now? Or,"

"No. He did it out of surprise! I'm fucking mad at myself because it wasn't exactly the worst thing in the world. Plus, out of all days this just had to happen today-"

"WOAH! Don't panic Craig your not at the disco. Second, what do you mean out of all days?"

"Leslie finally heard me out and believed I wasn't screwing Tweek! I'm not fucking blowing this chance this time!"

"That's not the only thing you will be blowing,"

After a while, the sounds of footsteps was walking towards their part of the office.