THIS ISN'T A FAIRYTALE

My dad died when I was eight. He left me and my mom why should I care? well I do care he is the reason I'm even alive. My mom went into depression right after my dad died. She was in the depression for three years until she remarried Earl Dean. I'm now 16 about to be 17. The only person I could even talk to killed herself. Her name was Morgan Taylor She tried to ignore all the bullies, but she couldnt. I tried to save her, but by the time I found her it was too late. She just cut herself and bled to death because she thought that she didn't matter. She never deserved any of the bullying she got. Morgan cared for everybody even the people who bullied her. She always stood up to the bullies when I was to scared to. That's how we became best friends. Why did she kill her self? Why? That's what I've been asking myself for almost 3 years now. I still have friends. I'm popuelar I'm on the softball team. I quit the dance team when morgan past. I don't get bullied anymore. That's because right after Morgan passed Hunter Michael and the rest of the football team started picking on me and mocking Morgan. We'll, I tackled Hunter and started punching, kicking, and screaming at him. I didn't get in any trouble because all the teachers felt that I had a right to do what I did. Hunter tries to be my friend, but I can't forgive him for what he did.He is still scared of me. Now, nobody messes with me. I don't wear dresses or go to dances they remind me of Morgan too much. She used to love to get dresses up and go to dances she was the only reason I ever went. Now, softball, is my life. If I'm not at softball practice I'll be at the gym training. Yes, as you can see I have no life. I've never been out on a date I've never even been kissed. Yes, I'm forever alone. No one cares about me Morgan was the only one who cared. This isn't a fairytale this is the story of Bre. This is my story.