Keeping a secret from parents/ Tour - Keats

Keaton's Pov: I know that I had to keep, a secret from my parents but I had no choose too. But I don't want them to know, about the night that I fucked, April Hunter. I hope it stays a secret from them. I hate keeping secrets, from my parents, but I can't tell them at all because I could get into trouble if I ever told them what I had, did with my girlfriend April. But the next day, I had to go on tour with my band. I really didn't want to leave April home by herself. ''Babe I have to go tour, I said. '' Awe can't you stay, babe Asked April. '' I wish I could, baby girl I said. '' I will miss you,kitty Kat Keats, said April. '' I will miss you, too I said. So I left to go on tour, when I had a text from April at 12:30am in the morning.  But I was asleep on the tour, bus at the time she text me.

* The text with April * 

A: Hey Babe, sorry to wake you but I need too tell you something- April

K:It's okay baby girl, what do you need to tell me xoxo – Keaton

A: I'm pregnant with your kid, Keats xx - April

K:Omg I'm speechless right, now babe – Keaton

A:But I wish that you were, here to make me feel better - April

K:Awe babe I will be, coming home tomorrow at 9am – Keaton

A:Okay I can't wait babe, love you and I miss you – April

K:I love you too, and I miss you – Keaton

A:I better go back to sleep, see you tomorrow – April

K:See you tomorrow baby, girl – Keaton.

Later that night, was the performances, fuck I couldn't stop thinking about what my girlfriend just text me before but I was just too happy as.

So I was on stage and I couldn't hold something, in long a enough. ''Everyone I have some news, I said . '' What's the news Keaton, yelled Jessica. '' I'm going to be a father, to my girlfriend's baby, I said. '' We are all happy, for you Keaton yelled Amy.   ''What's her name, asked Paige. '' Her name is April Hunter, said Drew.'' Okay said Paige. '' Do you guys want me to call her, I asked. '' Yes Yelled all the, fans. So I dialed, April's number to talk to her on stage. But she didn't know it, was on loud speaker until later.     *The Phone call with April*

'' Hello baby girl, it's Keaton your boyfriend I said on the phone. ''Hey bad Kitten, what's wrong, said April back on the phone. ''Nothing just my fans, want to tell you something I said on the phone. '' Okay babe, said April on the phone. '' April We Love You,and hope all the best with your little one, yelled the fans. '' Omg Thank you all so much, said April. '' Are you stocked babe, I asked.'' Yes I'm bad kitten, said April. '' I better go babe, see you tomorrow night love you I said on the phone. '' Bye I love you more,but I miss you babe said April on the phone. '' I know babe, I miss you too, I said on the phone back to her. Later I ended the phone call with my hot, smoking girlfriend and all of the fans were going crazy fuck.    ''We love your girlfriend, Keaton yelled Amber. '' Awe that's so sweet,I said. '' You can't hate, her now that yours spoke to her on the phone, said Wes. '' We know, said Kirea.

Later the show was over, and it was time, to go back home fuck I get to see my beautiful girlfriend, again YAY. But as I got home, April was sound asleep on the couch, I didn't want to wake her up so I sneaked in quietly.

Later I knew that she would, slow wake up again just to see me back home.'' BABE YOUR HOME, Yelled April. '' Yeah I'm back baby, I said. ''Fuck I missed you, said April . '' Fuck I missed you, too baby girl I said.