Chapter one: Falling for my best friend - Keats

Keaton's pov:

Hey I'm awesome Keaton Stromberg but just call, me Keats and I like  my next door neighbor, April Hunter but her brother, max Hunter doesn't know that I like her more as a friend yet, or that I've been hanging out with her all the time. So I logged onto my Facebook account, when I had a message from April asking me out whoa. I didn't that she was going to ask me out, over Facebook Fuck. So I typed back to her, saying yeah sure why not.

*The Facebook message from April Hunter*

April:Hey Keats will, you going out with me - April

So I reply back to her really fast as fuck.

Keaton:Hey April and yeah sure why not- Keats

April:Does that mean we are dating now, Keats- April

Keaton:Yeah we are dating now cutie- Keats

April:Can we meet at the park, babe - April

Keaton:Yeah sure what time- Keats

April:Around 6:30 - April

Keats:Okay I will be there soon, xx - Keats

April:Cool see you there, xx- April

Later I was getting ready to meet, April at the park but there was no way that I was going to tell Wesley that I have a date to get too. So I was all ready and left with my phone and car keys, and I drove to the park where April wanted me to meet her. But As I got there she was already there, damn she looked so hot in her blue dress, and her hair was all curly as fuck. Damn I just can't believe that she is now my girlfriend, fuck I love her so much. '' You look pretty, babe I said.'' Thanks Said April. '' I love you babe, I said. '' I love you more,babe said April. '' What we are doing, here I asked. '' I wanted to kiss you, said April. '' Okay babe I said. '' So can I kiss you, babe asked April. '' Yeah you can babe, I said. So April and I  were kissing for a long time at the park, when I got a phone call from Wesley fuck. Later April and I stopped kissing so I could, answer the phone call. * Phone call to Wes*

'Hey bro where the fuck are, you asked Wes on the phone. '' Um At the park with um a friend I said over the phone. '' Oh okay why you leaved a note, asked Wes. '' Oh what note, bro I asked. '' That you are going out, love you bro xx – Keats said Wes. '' Oh that note,sorry bro I didn't want to tell you this but I have a girlfriend now I said. '' Oh who, asked Wes. '' Its April Hunter I said. '' Oh okay said Wes. '' I have to go, see you at home bro, I said on the phone.'' See ya bro, said Wes. Later I ended the phone call with Wesley,and went back to what my girl and I were doing.

''Babe I have to go, said April. '' Awe babe, call me I said. '' Okay I will babe said April. '' See you tomorrow babe, I said. '' Yeah see ya babe, said April. Later I left the park, to go back home since I was fucking hungry as fuck, so I drove home when Max came and picked up April.

So I got back home when I got inside, I went into the kitchen to get something eat fuck. '' Keats your home late, said Drew. '' Sorry I was out with my girlfriend, I said. '' Oh okay said Drew. '' I'm going to bathroom I said. '' Okay Said Drew. '' You do know we have band, practice right, said Wes. '' Yeah I know can we do it after, I said. '' Sure said Wes. '' Thanks I be quick, I said. '' Take your time, said Wes. Later I went to the bathroom, to do my business. - Skip the bathroom break-