Chapter: 34

* India P.O.V *
* At Home *
I shut the door with the bags and Lucas helped me.

"Thanks." I say.

"Uhh, whats that?" Lucas askes pointing at my butt.

"Cmon Lucas you know I cant look at my ass." I say he walks over to me.

"Its a hand on ur ass!" He ask I walk into the living room and turn around in front of a mirror to see my butt and it had a hand grip on my right cheek damn.......

"Who tf touch your ass?" Lucas asks.

"Dont worry about it Lucas! You always being jealous and over protective its irritating ass fuck!" I say.

"I dont give af who fucking touched you?!?!" he yells.

"Lucas get the fuck out my face I'm a grown ass women I dont need you all on my dick!" I yell.

"India!" He says pulling me to him.

"I swear if you dont tell me who touched yo ass I will go out there in find out myself and it would b much worse!" He yells at me.

"Ugh Lucas move." I yell pushing him.

"Who?" He asks.

"Bryshere." I mumble.

"Who?" He askes.

"Bryshere!" I yell.

"Bryshere? What else he do?" He askes.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I say sighing.

"India i told yo ass not to go to the store wit that shit on!" He yells.

"You acting like I didn't want him to touch my ass." I say he looks at me.

"What?" He says.

"India! Stop fucking wit me." He says looking at me.

"Yall kissed didn't yall." He says I nod looking down.

"Why India why? Why tf did you have to do this shit." He says grabbing his jacket and his gun?!?!

"Tf you gotta gun for?" I yell.

He just walked out in slammed the door.

I sigh.

* Twins P.O.V *
Our parents was just aruging bout a Bryshere and we're scared all we want is our parents  together.

We ran into the living room where mommy was crying calling daddy.

"Mommy are you ok?" We asked she looks at us.

"Yes, come on yall lets go find daddy ok," she says "go get your shoes." She says we go get our shoes in meet mommy at her car.

"Ok yall whatever happens stay in the back sit." Mom says we nod she smiles getting out the car.

*Lucas P.O.V*

I hop out my car in knock on Bryshere door.

He answered and sighed.

"You found out that quick damn." He says laughin.

"Ya you left yo hands on her ass dumb ass." I say fina knock him out.

"She got ass." He says laughing.

I grabbed his shirt in pulled him outside.

"Aye let go bro this cost a lot of money." He says then I saw India car pull up.

"I said let go." He says pushing me back.

"Yall stop." India says I glare at her im so fucking mad at her.

"You fucking kissed him when you kissed me before you left the house! You being a fucking hoe rn." I yell at her she stepped back.

"Im being a hoe? Im being a hoe? Lucas how do you sound! You got a bitch pregnant, and I'm still with yo ass, you hurt me sooo many times and if I do one little thing you call me a hoe! Ok Lucas you really fucking urself up rn." She yells.

"Stop yelling ma dont waste you breath." Bryshere says walking over to India in he kissed her and she fucking kissed back wow.

"Come on India we got twins together." I say tears running down my face.

"Lucas, im sorry you did so much dirty shit snd im just done." She says I nodd wiping my face off.

"Ok ill just get my girls." I say she runs over to the car.

"No." She says as I stop in front of her.

"Man, India move im getting those twins." I say

"No your not! There my twins I gave birth to these girls." She yells pushing me back.

"India!" I yell pulling her away from the car in opening the back sit.

"No Lucas!!" She yells jumping on my back.

"Twins run to Bryshere door!" India yells they listen to her in runs to his door.

"India, move." I say laying her on the ground.

I hover over her.

"India let me get the twins." I say.

"Hell no!!" She yells.

"Im getting those damn twins either way." I say getting up

"Ok bitch ill take this to court!" She says pushing me.

"Come on." Bryshere says pulling India into the house.

A lot of shit! Lucas gon do sum to make it up for India i can feel it😂😂ofc I can but do yall think that Lucas and India would get back together comment n hit that star see ya next chapter.

Bye cuties😘