Time Rewritten

Percy always felt like something was missing. Every once and a while he'd have strange dreams of things. Things in the US, which made no sense to him since he had barely left the UK.

Percy has always lived on 4 Privet Drive (correct me if I'm wrong) ever since he was a kid. You see his parents died in a car crash and he had to live with his aunt and uncle and their son. Lets just say they were a pain in his ass.

For the first 11 or so years he had lived under a stair case. And Mrs. Dursely knew about Percy but Percy couldn't understand. Sometimes he could do weird things that he couldn't explain.

Finally he found out he was The Chosen One, the Boy Who Lived. He had seen death too many times throughout his years at Hogwarts including the Headmaster Albus Dumbledoor, and Cedric Diggory, even Fred Weasley. His best friend Ron's brother.

As the rebuilding of Hogwarts continued Headmistress McGonnagal(sp?) decided to add on an eighth and ninth year.

Anyway,Percy Jackson's name was known all over the wizarding world. He was the one who defeated Voldemort twice.

And he was starting to think things where going well. No more war, he had a beautiful girlfriend, nothing could go wrong.

Or so he thought.

While in the USA...

Harry never felt comfortable where he was. A lot of times he'd have dreams of something's that were unusual to him. He could never understand it. And the weirdest thing- it all happened in Britain. Everyone was British.

Harry has live in the Upper East side of NY for as long as he could remember. He was always being kicked out of one boarding school and plopped into another. He could never find anyone who wanted him to stick around- other than his loving mother Sally.

For the first 12 years of his miserable life he had just thought he was some ADHD Dyslexic freak. That is until he found out who he truly was. A hero. An illegal spawn of Poseidon, god of the seas.

Harry went on to defeat many enemies and save the world multiple times. Harry saw death on multiple occasions. Selena, Beckendorf, Luke, Zoë, Bianca.

Harry Potter name was all over the world of demigods, gods, monsters, titans. Anyone who knew about the mystical world of Greek Mythology basically hated him.

But after the second great prophecy, Harry thought life would be smooth sailing. He had a wonderful girlfriend, a loving family, people who actually cared for him. Nothing could go wrong.

He was wrong.