Chapter 2: Umbridge

Harry Potter

The woods were quiet. Too quiet. Harry whipped around when he heard the snap of a branch, only to realize he was the one who broke it. When suddenly, the daughter of War jumped down from a tree and had her sword ready.

"Good luck Potter" she glared through her mask.

"Thanks La Rue." Harry said knowing she always got off on bothering him.

Sword met spear as Harry battled his way towards where he thought was the enemy lines. He felt the stream running beneath his shoes and looked Clarisse dead in the eye and said "big mistake".

He let go a jet if water right at her. And did the most heroic thing he could think of. And he ran.

Harry

Harry

He heard coming from the woods. He followed it. He kept listening to the words.

Harry

Harry

He couldn't what was going on.

"Does this have something to do with my dreams at all?" Harry wondered as he headed back to the game.

When he got back he realized his girlfriend Annabeth had found the enemy flag and won for their team.

"Hey where'd you go?" Annabeth asked him as try walked hand in hand back to his cabin.

"Ok. This is going I sound crazy but I've been having dreams...."

Dream:

It was a boy who looked just like Harry. Except, he had this strange scar on his forehead and was outside a huge castle.

"Up!" The boy in the dream commanded and a Broom of all things flew right into his hand!

Then the scene shifted to what looked to be an office of some sort. It was pink. Like pink everywhere and pictures of cats covered the walls. And the strangest part- the pictures where moving.

He saw the boy a bit older than previously sitting at a desk with a peice of paper and a quill pen with no ink.

The boy remembered that this lady called herself Umbridge and she said he didn't need any. He was to write: I must not tell lies. 100 times (I think sorry it's been a while) and once he began his hand started to cramp and he realized the pen was writing in what looked to be his blood. And the words where appearing on his hand.

End of dream

Harry looked over at Annabeth after telling her these dreams, she wore no expression. Like she was trying to detect and sort out everything he said.

"We need to tell Chiron. I think he'd want to know." She looked to be choosing her words carefully.

Unsure if she'd say the wrong thing.

Things from the dream stuck out to Harry. 1) He doesn't remember any of that ever happening 2) He knew that school. It looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't get the name. 3) He's sure that teacher was evil in her own twisted way- reminding him of Ms.Dodds.

And he wanted to know more.